|Location||Mechanar, Tempest Keep|
To open the elevator door (leading to layer two), you need to defeat him and Gatewatcher Iron-Hand.
Attacks and abilities Edit
- Shadow Power: Enrages glowing red, 100% attack speed increase. This is a buff on the boss that should be removed, either by a Shaman purging, a Priest dispelling, or a Warrior's shield slam.
- Sawblade: Throws a sawblade at random target 1500dmg and a tic for 500
- Poison: Does a frontal cone poison that reduces attack speed and armor by 35%
- Straight forward tank and spank. Much easier than the other side twin due to the fact you don't have to move. Healers need to pay attention to the Sawblade target, although with the amount of stamina people have, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
- Sawblade now hits for 3000 to 5000 damage, and ticks for 925, so you will need to keep an eye out for who gets tagged by it as it can easily kill a caster without healing. Otherwise the same as he is in non-heroic.
- The Sawblade appears to be a cone effect so make sure your ranged DPS and healers are spread out in order to avoid more than one person getting hit as this can wipe your group easily.
- I predict a painful death.
- Measure twice; cut once.
Killing a player:
- Yes, the only logical outcome.
- An unforeseen... contingency.