While there was little success at the Porkulator and the Lambinator projects, the Poultryizer was a wild success. The eggs were just a bonus.
While tradeable, this item does require Gnome Engineering specialization to use.
- <Master Gnome Engineer> in Tinker Town in Ironforge
- <Master Gnome Engineer> in Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale.
You must have a Gnome Engineer Membership Card to access this secret schematic.
- The casting time for the effect is Instant.
- The device has a 30 yard range.
- The effect is called Poultryized! and says "Cannot cast spells and damage is reduce by 66%." The effect is broken by any damage.
- It has a 5 minute cooldown and has a chance to backfire, as many engineering devices do, turning the caster into a chicken.
- As with all polymorph effects, Druids can shape shift out of it trivially.
- While there might be a small market for this item, anyone who can use it is able to make it.
- The polymorph effect cannot be used in Arena PvP Battles, though the Stamina bonus still applies.
- 6x Hardened Adamantite Bar
- 2x Khorium Power Core
- 10x Arcane Dust
- 2x Large Prismatic Shard