This sentence should be a short summary of your guild. For example: This guild is a casual PvP guild with a few members and a lot of good times. Keep it short, sweet and to the point, and remember to bold the first usage of your guild name.
This guild was formed on Spinebreaker by Firesnake with the help of his friends.
Guild Progress Edit
- Rage Fire Chasm - cleared
- Wailing Caverns - cleared
- Shadowfang Keep - cleared
- Blackfathom Deeps - cleared
- Gnomeregan - To be done
- Razorfen Kraul - cleared
- Scarlet Monastery - Instances weekly
- Razorfen Downs - To be done
- Uldaman - Instances weekly
- Zul'Farrak - To be done
- Maraudon - To be done
This guild was originally formed by Firesnake and a group of friends. They leveled up together while completing every instances after each other therefore leveling up pretty fast until they reached level 40. They started recruiting more and the guild grew larger while the members in it leveled up separately. They are awaiting to reach level 50+ before starting massive recruitement.
Weekly Instances Schedule Edit
- Saturday, 6:00 PM Server - The Scarlet Monastery (lvl 34-45)
- Sunday, 6:00 PM Server - Uldaman (lvl 41-51)
Guild Rules Edit
- This is an active guild as such as every person is expected to be able to come online at least once every week.
- If you are unable to make it for a week or more you must notify your class leader.
- All members must respect each other no matter what rank you are.
- All members are required to help others in the guild when they can and must not act selfishly.
- If any of these rules are broken then your character might be sent a warning or in case of repetition might lead to be kicked from the guild and banned from ever coming back...
- Firesnake, Guildmaster
- Guild leader. Contact for adminship or advice.
- Maurhorn, Class Master
- First in command of the Druids, also the guild's treasurer
- Kithaillen, Class Master
- First in command of the mages,
- Dariuz, Class Master
- First in command of the rogues, first level 50 in the guild.
- Steller, Class Master
- First in command of the Shamans, don't mess with his Stormstrike...