Apathy is an alliance end-game raiding guild with a good bunch of members and a lot of good times.
This guild was formed on Gilneas. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we mostly only recruit people with experience. If interested, please contact Grummy, or any other Officer in-game. Their website is here
Guild progress Edit
How the guild currently works is that there is two groups mainly. Both aimed towards progression, but one is usually better tuned as to optimize progression for the guild.
- Bastion of Twilight - Everything has been cleared on both groups in normal mode. Halphus has been killed in heroic by the first group.
- Blackwing Descent - Everything cleared for the first group on normal and the second group has killed all of the bosses except Nefarian.
- Throne of the Four Winds - Both encounters have been cleared by both groups.
This guild was originally formed by Grummy and a group of friends back from the guild Eternal.
- In , after seeing they were performing well in Kharazan, they kept on raiding and were in the first 15 guilds of Gilneas when it came to progression. They cleared every boss during the expansion except the last three bosses of Sunwell Plateau.
- In , they didn't raid as much at the beginning as they thought it wasn't worth it and pretty much everyone thought the game wasn't as challenging as it should be. Naxxramas was cleared but by the time Ulduar came, pretty much everyone had lost interest in raiding already so the guild stopped almost all activities. Some people stayed and some came back when Icecrown Citadel was introduced and people started raiding casually again.
- When was released, the guild was reforming so it could come back full-time with raiding and now they're in the top guilds of Gilneas with all the normal content cleared.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Group 1 & 2 raids 8/9 PM EST until 11/12 PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Group 3 raids 9 PM EST until 12 PM EST Saturday and Sunday.
Guild rules Edit
Being a member of Apathy, you have to agree to the following:
- Promote and maintain a friendly, non-hostile environment with respect for the guild leaders, the class leaders, and your fellow peers, as well as everyone else on the server. Treat others as you would like them to treat you.
- Be professional when confronting problems. Please use private chats to do so and please avoid using the public guild chat to have an argument. If you can not solve an issue this way, bring it up with an officer via PM, and they will attempt to resolve this issue for you.
- Avoid getting involved in the WOW forum drama and refrain from using alts to communicate opinions, whether good or bad, there.
- Be professional as a raider, that is sign up on days you will raid and show up if you've signed up. Inform the guild if you have an emergency and cannot show up for said raid. Be courteous to those counting on you to be there.
- Be kind and nice to each other, it goes a long way.
- Under no circumstance is it acceptable to allow someone else to use your GUILDED toon. Whether raiding or just being on the toon to farm or pvp, it will not be allowed, and anyone caught doing so will have actions taken against their membership in the guild.
- Vent info is not to be given out to non-guildies, unless approved by an officer beforehand.
Loot Rules :
- We use open rolls for loot, but it is given in priority to full members and above.
- One epic per run unless it is going to be disenchanted.
- For tier items, they are given in priority to raiders and above.
- For pieces that are going to be disenchanted, raiders and above can roll for their offspec.
- For BoEs, it only goes for main specs, and only to members and above. Else it goes to the guild bank.
- Grummy, Guildmaster/Shaman Class Leader
- Darkhope, Assistant GM
- Galons, Assistant GM
- Ihasfleas, Assistant GM
- Barnone, Class Leader
- Chalena, Class Leader
- Church, Class Leader
- Galelan, Class Leader
- Lùcian, Class leader
- Sstroker, Class leader