Blood Angel Corps Edit
Blood Angel Corps is a massive guild serving the U.S server Dentarg. Chartered and founded by Prince Azkael and Kenzo, its purpose is to expand and establish itself as the largest guild in World of Warcraft History. The guilds mission statement is to help and serve the World of Warcraft community and guild members. We are a guild that believes that players of World of Warcraft should be given the opportunity to experience multiple aspects of game play such as PvE, PvP, and even RP elements. We strive to be a drama free guild that share respect for each other and the World of Warcraft community while having fun in Azeroth.
- A Bit of a Role Playing Story.....
The events leading to the Burning Crusades campaign resulted in a surprising betrayal of Crown Prince Kael'Thas and his followers who secretly sided with the Burning Legion in desperation of "curing" his people. In Silvermoon, under acting authority, Lord Lorthemar Theron oversaw to the unjust exile of the younger Prince Azkael (brother of Kael'Thas), in order to remove any potential threats to his claim for power and the last lineage of the Sunstrider Dynasty, as well as placing himself Regent Lord of Quel Thalas. Upon exile and under the shadows, Azkael had secretly gathered members of the Horde for the support of his cause for bid of the crown of Quel Thalas. Named Blood Angels of the Horde, the movement became overwhelmingly popular, forcing Regent Lord Lorthemar Theron to welcome and acknowledge Azkael as prince of the blood elves and heir to the throne of Quel Thalas. To the surprise of the Blood Elves however, Azkael refused this authority and placed Lorthemar back as acting Regent (with reminder that Lorthemar acts only as steward of the throne and that one day the next generation of the Sunstrider clan shall once again have claim to the throne itself), in favor of his Blood Angels of the Horde. This eventually sealed the consolidation and emergence of Blood Angel Corps, with Prince Azkael assuming leadership under retained propaganda. Years later under acting authority of Prince Azkael, the formation of the Supreme Council elected by popular vote of very abled members of Blood Angel Corps was constituted. Blood Angel Corps then underwent the transition of an absolute monarchy to that of a Council lead authority, with the regent monarch (Prince Azkael) serving as a mere figurehead. Thus the beginnings of a representative council was formed. This abrubt change saw to an even greater expansion and growth of Blood Angel Corps.
To this day, Azkael laments what has become of his older brother and his death, with the insistance that though his brother was judged and seen as a madman, he was merely a misguided leader, who will stop at nothing to save his people, even if that means the slaughter of his former followers and allies. As the last of the direct heir of the Sunstrider Dynasty, he dreams one day that the next generation of the Sunstriders Dynasty will take their place once again in the thrones of Quel Thalas and that silvermoon will return to greatness as it was in the days his father and ancestors ruled as High Kings.
Azkael saw to the creation of a Supreme Council, set to maintain and hold governing powers in a way that would represent the guild made up of more than 500 members more fairly. His marked words stated " All authority and governess will be passed down to and handled by an elected Supreme Council to more fairly represent the masses." However the Supreme Council was not constituted until later, with Azkael still serving as Regent Prince.
The Supreme council is the current elected representative head of body of Blood Angel Corps, which consists of an executive committee of 14 elected members, of whom are assigned to one of three committees, Administrative, Legislative, and Judicial, and the election of the Supreme Council Premier and Supreme Chancellor.
The members are elected by way of popular vote, of which must be nominated by someone other than themselves, and have a fairly outstanding reputation among members in the guild. The Supreme Council Premier is elected by popular vote amongst the Supreme Council members, who must also be nominated by other council members. A Supreme Chancellor is then nominated by the Prince Elector and approved by the Supreme Council.
Supreme Council - duties consists of:
- Four Legislative Committee members responsible for setting rules and regulations of the guild, as well as maintaining the guild bank, marks, and rankings in the guild.
- Four Judicial Committee members responsible for maintaining direct order in the guild, enforcing the legislation laws and rules, and also responsible for removing members (except for other council members) whom they see fit compromising the stability of the guild.
- Four Administrative Committee members responsible for setting up weekly events such as Raids, Dungeons, Rated Battlegrounds, Arena groups, etc.
- A Supreme Chancellor formally approved by the executive Supreme Council upon apparent nomination of the Prince Elector. His duties pertain to administering the civil bureaucracy and is thus regarded as head of government. This includes overseeing the various ministered department committees and holding elections when necessary as well as appointing Imperatorius personnel to various department committees as needed. Such legislative act must however be approved by the Supreme Council. Also has power to initiate and head martial law with approval of the Council Premier upon emergency situations. Acts as representative of Blood Angel Corps in diplomatic relations with other guilds. Can also be removed with superior 2/3rds vote by the Supreme Council.
- An elected Supreme Council Premier chosen and voted among members of the council. Acts to serve as the executive head and chairman of the Council and has power to curve deadlocked decisions and 6:6 ratio votes to his/her favor. Also acts as the final sole arbitrator in Judicial affairs and precedings, and oversees Supreme Council meetings and legislative procedurals. He is regarded as head of state and holds highest power in the political bureaucracy arena as well as the highest administrative position.
The current headquarters including the Council Seat of the Supreme Council is the Halls of Blood, situated in Silvermoon City.
Two subsequent meetings are held every other week, with the first meeting being that of an open meeting, where all guild members may voice their opinions over subjects and matters at hand. The following second meeting is closed where only the Supreme Council shall make final decisions with regards to what was discussed in the first meeting.
Blood Angel Corps Legislature Edit
Leges Unum - All Guild members are to abide by the expectations of maturity and respect toward all other guild members. Any form of prejudice, whether it be racial, sexual, or religious, etc will not be tolerated if the pertaining member/members take it too far. Be mindful of what may be amusing to some may be hurtful to others. These rules are applied to the following but are not limited to:
- Hateful remarks and attacks on a guild member.
- Hateful remarks using offensive language (racial, sexual, religious, cultural, etc.) of any kind.
- Insistence of begging in a way that it leads to chat interference and annoyance.
- Constant demands to be sped through lower level instances. This game is to be played, not sped through. We want everyone to learn their classes. Form a group, play with guild members your level or an external pug. If a high level wants to offer assistance then it is up to that person, but do not expect someone to aide you if they are busy with their own tasks. Your job is to level your character, not have someone do most of the work for you.
- Ninjas will not be tolerated within our guild. This will qualify for an IMMEDIATE kicking. If there is any witness of a member’s act of ninja’ing, members are encouraged to report such activity and we will work to assess the situation before any actions is taken place.
~Ninja'ing is defined as the stealing, or unauthorized use of guild resources for personal gain. This includes the misuse of both members and materials.
- Insubordination and refusal to comply by an officers demands not deemed unreasonable.
~Please keep all arguments off the Guild Chat channel. If you have a disagreement please take it to private tells/whispers. If you can't resolve your issues, feel free to escalate it to one of the council members that will help to mediate.~
Leges Duae - If an officer notices a guild member acting in a manner that is offensive and disrespectful, the officer will give that member a warning, which will then be noted on the guild member’s “note” under the guild tab for all officers to view a member’s status. If the member does another action that is deemed offensive they will be given a second warning, which will also be noted on the “note” section. If the member offends a third time they will be kicked from the guild. This is to provide any members with the utmost chances. Council members and Guild officers are not to reprimand or handle matters of discipline on an open channel, such as the guild chat, but instead must do so over a private channel.
~All members of Blood Angel Corps are "Ambassador's" of the guild, and are expected to act appropriately in public and respect other players just as they do fellow guildmates. Any accusations brought against a member of the guild will be throughly investigated by the Judical Committee, and appropriate action will be taken. However, the Judical Committee will not get involved in personal quarrels.
~Any guild members found in contempt of the rules and guidelines will also be deranked to Probationary for that meantime~
Leges Tria - In fairness, if a member is kicked, they have the option to petition the Supreme Council (choosing one who did not do the kicking is advised) and make their case. If the Supreme Council deems that the officer's judgement was valid then the kick stays. If the Supreme Council allows the member back in, they will be given one final chance to shape up. Friends and guild mates may be present at hearings to help persuade, whilst the accusing officer will also be present.
Leges Quad - For the guild members protection, complaints and issues (the complainant must bring up the matter privately with the Chairman, or another trusted Council member) will be heard if any officers including Supreme Council Leaders, are found to be authoritatively abusing their line of power, including/pertaining to the corruptive evidence such as extortion, bribery, unnecessary laundering (higher levels needing lower items, unless it pertained to their professions or for the good of the guild as a whole), as well as undermined dismissal of members due to personnal agenda (rage kicking), and negligence that compromises the validity of the council (in which case action will be taken to remove that member from the council). It is then at the behest of the Chairman and half the council to oversee the trial (consisting of the accused and the accuser) and judge the particular officer and come up with a final verdict. The Chairman and council members overseeing the trial are required to have examined their conscience to negate any form of favoritism and/or pertaining to impermissible advantage. If such conducts are indicated, then there may be a request for recusal to preserve the appearance of the impartiality of the Supreme Council.(A)
- (A) Petitions and trials are handled at a time that works best for all members involved, but not limited to right of a quick and speedy session. A time will be set up when all members involved are able to attend, that being said all involved members must prioritize the trial session as first in their list.
~Please take note before you file complaints that most Officers and Council members do the best they can to their understanding, and that some issues are unresolvable.~
Leges Pente - These Laws are absolute pertaining even to Blood Prince and the Supreme Council itself. That said, things can be flexible, and nothing is entirely black and white. As a whole, Blood Angel Corps is a laid back, casual guild of friendly people, free of drama and petty despotism. We like to joke around, and have a good time, and encourage you to do the same. The leaders have no intention in ruling with an iron fist, and the officers are not the gestapo. It is to the sincerest hope of the guild leaders that all guild members enjoy in the game of the World of Warcraft!
Imperatorius- Recognized in their service to the Supreme Council, and contributions to other members of the guild, Imperatorius ranks are given the task of direct assistants to Supreme Council members. They are appointed by the Supreme Chancellor or the Supreme Council Premier. He or she is responsible for developing the appropriate strategies to use to carry out the tasks assigned to him or her by the Supreme Council. These members also operate outside the regular command structure of Blood Angel Corps and are allowed to plan operations and give orders on the battlefield as they see fit. ( Chosen by Supreme Chancellor or Supreme Council Premier.)
Blood Champion- Recognized for their prestigious accomplishments in the guild who have distinguished themselves with considerable military achievements, they are an elite special forces unit of Blood Angel Corps personnel that have remarkable war records and certain character traits (raid teams, etc). They are given the duty of assisting Imperatorius commanders and the Supreme Council. ( Awarded by accomplishing certain distinquishable featured events.)
Centurius- Distinguished in their services and dedication to the guild and are thus honored with such title. Their duties include maintaining order in the guild. ( Must have 3 million minimum of guild activity experience.)
Legionarius- Backbone and core personnel of the Blood Angel Corps. Their duties are to follow orders of their commanders. ( Must have 100,000 minimum of guild activity experience.)
Initiate- Recruits still in training whose goal is to rise up to Legionarius status.
Probationaries- Those found in contempt of the guild rules and guidelines.
Please Remember~ As you advance in rank within the guild you will have more and more responsibility, you are allowed to refuse a promotion at any time but if you accept the position you will have to accept the responsibilities that come with it.~
Council Members Edit
Council Members ----- Committee Assignment ----- Academic Specialty ----- Faction Stance
- Durndurn ----- Supreme Council Premier ----- Druid ----- Neutral
- Faustios-----Supreme Chancellor-----Rogue-----Moderate
- = ----- Judicial Committee ----- = ----- =
- = ----- Administrative Committee ----- = ----- =
- = ----- Administrative Committee ----- = ----- =
- Holybanisher ----- Judicial Committee ----- Paladin ----- Neutral
- = ----- Legislative Committee ----- = ----- =
- Greyone ----- Legislative Committee ----- Priest ----- Moderate
- = ----- Judicial Committee ----- = ----- =
- Tieness ----- Administrative Committee ----- Death Knight ----- Radical
- Lalala ----- Legislative Committee ----- Hunter ----- Radical
- Dandz ----- Adminsiatrive Committee ----- Shaman ----- Neutral
- Ihero ----- Legislative Committee ----- Death Knight ----- Radical
- Auryone-----Judicial Committee-----Hunter-----Radical
- Azkael ----- Prince Elector (Former Regent Prince) ----- Warlock ----- Radical
Timeline (Blood Era):Edit
- B.E. 1 ~ Events of the Burning Crusade's have just ended, Kael'thas and followers have finally been defeated, and Lorthemar Theron acts as new Regent Lord for the Blood Elves and serves to exile Azkael (Brother of Kael'thas).
- B.E. 7 ~ In order to obtain autonomy and counter the threat of Lorthemars Blood Elves, Azkael and Kenzo form the organization known as the Blood Angels. They begin working to expand, but their efforts are suppressed, and Blood Angels goes underground.
- B.E. 11 ~ The first members of Blood Angels are secretly rolled out. The Blood Angels steps up its activities and attracts more sympathizers, changing its name to the Blood Angel Corps.
- B.E. 14 ~ Azkael is titled Prince and though was heir to the Blood Angels throne, is declared as an incompetent ruler, and Kenzo assumes Regent leadership under the title Grand Magister.
- B.E. 18 ~ Azkael is annointed and deemed legitimate and capable of rule over Blood Angel Corps and assumes the role of Regent Prince.
- B.E. 19 ~ Blood Angel Corps see's to an immediate influx of members and reaches it's capacity of 1000 members (though most today were inactive and therefore removed).
- B.E. 21 ~ Dark Templar breaks off from the guild, and with the support and recognition of Prince Azkael establishes "Azkael's Elite Legions" of which see's to the recruitment of only Blood Elves.
- B.E. 37 ~ Regent Prince Azkael, announces the establishment of a Supreme Council, and in doing so announces his intent to step down from power, once the Council is formed.
- B.E. 38 ~ A Supreme Council is formed, made up of representative members elected by the masses of Blood Angel Corps. Kenzo, one of the elected Supreme Council members is elected Supreme Council Chairman. Prince Azkael steps down as Regent Prince, redeclaring himself as Blood Prince.
- B.E. 43 ~ Kenzo declares his intentions to step down from Supreme Council Chairman, and Zakal is elected as the new Supreme Council Chairman.
- B.E. 59 ~ Blood Angel Corps reaches an all time low of members numbering below 200. Blood Prince announces his intention to merge and constitute "Azkaels Elite Legions" into Blood Angel Corps with Dark Templar overseeing the transition.
- B.E. 62 ~ Blood Angel Corps reaches guild level 5, and begins a slow recruitment rebuild up of members.
- B.E. 78 ~ The Constitutional Legislature of Blood Angel Corps is finally drawn into law. At this time Blood Angel Corps reaches past guild level 10.
- B.E. 92 ~ Blood Angel Corps reaches level 15 and Supreme Council Chairman Zakal is formally renamed Council Premier to oversee the guild, due to Azkaels absence.
- B.E. 104 ~ Blood Angel Corps re-election campaign overseen by Azkael, members of the Supreme Council were almost entirely replaced by new members. Zakal steps down as Council Premier, and Niphredil is elected as the next Premier. At this time, Blood Angel corps reaches level 20.
- B.E. 117 ~ Blood Angel Corps reaches level 25, and scales at almost 500 membership.
- B.E. 123 ~ Blood Angel Corps reaches guild population cap of 1000 members twice. To help alleviate the population and make more room for new members the Supreme Council votes to create a sub-guild to the Blood Angel Corps.
- B.E. 124 ~ The Blood Angel Legion was created as a sub-guild of the Blood Angel Corps. Lead by Lady Azkaelanya and chartered by many members of the B.A.C. it functions as a reserve unit.
- B.E. 129 ~ Prince Azkael goes into reclusiveness. His only contact is with a few select members of the Supreme Council.
- B.E. 152 ~ During Prince Azkael's absence the Blood Angel Corps suffers a major economic crisis due to a embezzlement incident from within the Supreme Council. During this period a Regency is established in the absence of the Prince Azkael. Lady Niphredil is granted the title of Blood Regent and assumes the power of the constitutional monarchy. At this time all policies concerning the leading officers and Council members is changed to limit access to the treasury.
- B.E. 163 ~ To keep the scales of power in balance, Lord Regent Niphredil requests the election of a new Council Premier. The Council elects Thisendup as the 4th Council Premier for Blood Angel Corps.
- B.E. 172 ~ With the return of Prince Azkael, a decree is given that Lady Niphredil is to remain Regent and it is agreed upon that the Council is to remain with limited access and power in the interest of the people.
- B.E. 204 ~ Blood Angel Corps suffers another setback with over half its Supreme Council members leaving to form their own guild. A provisional Supreme Council is set by Prince Azkael to oversee and maintain the guild.
- B.E. 217 ~ A new Supreme Council is officially elected, and Sykoekillar is elected the next Supreme Council Premier. Prince Azkael steps down once again from power and the Supreme Council is set to officially take control of Blood Angel Corps by way of a representative republic.
- B.E 236 ~ The incorporation of a new government office is announced, a Supreme Chancellor. Durndurn is elected as the new Supreme Council Premier and Faustios is put into office of the Supreme Chancellor. At this time a few replacement Council members is officially elected, with elections headed by the new Supreme Chancellor.
New up and running guild website at http://bloodangelcorps.tk/
Guild Roster and Summaries at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dentarg/blood%20angel%20corps/
Join our group on FaceBook! http://www.facebook.com/groups/363525230339379/
For information and help with the development of certain classes please visit http://www.noxxic.com/
Voice Chat Server available at http://www.ventrilo.com/ for download, contact an officer for more info!