The guild does not now nor will it in the foreseeable future have a specific requirement on how many raids you can or must do in a week. Most of the members are aware that real life does exist and the members want to have a fun time with this game and NOT ruin that for anyone.
Guild Information Edit
The guild was started shortly after the server was put on line. This guild was made to support the people from Cazual Gamerz on the Sen'jin Server who are playing toons as a group. Our main goal as far as these toons are concerned is to level the grouped toons at the same time. We are not really looking for more members, but anyone who wants in the guild is welcome.
CG accepts toons of all levels into the guild and tries to be helpful to all members who are leveling. We do have a rule that if you need help leveling, you can ask the guild and except any help you get, or you can whisper anyone who is 10 or less levels above you who is not in an instance. If you whisper someone and they say no, thank them and move on.
The guild has members who are of an age range of about 10 (not sure if there are any younger, there is a rumor of a 3 year old, but from what I hear he is more of a raid wiper then anything else) to 65 or older. We have a good representation of male and female (actual players not toons) in the guild as well.
Guild Ranking Hierarchy Edit
1. Guild Master - Leader of the guild. The Guild Master at this time is Nekrangain.
2. Raid Leader - These are the members of the guild who are officers who's main job is to know everything there is to know about an instance being run. It is their job to lead a raid on a high level instance. They also help with management and training of class leaders in what that class's jobs are in the raids. It requires a very good amount of knowledge about the game and the interaction of the different classes.
3. Class Leader - Leaders of a specific class. The class leaders help lead their classes in raids for the raid leader, as well as train members and otherwise assist their class to better performance. They also have overall class leadership responsibilities.
4. Devout - Officers who are devoted to the guild, but do not want a larger leadership role in the guild. These members do a lot of helping of members and help with raid runs. They can invite new members to the guild and help their class leader with training. The Alts of any class leader is also at this level, so sometimes you will see Devouts who are not a specific class doing class leadership for a different class then they are, but the Alt is still responsible to follow it's own class leader as well.
5. Veteran - Veterans are exceptional members who have been with the guild for at least three months and have been showing their knowledge and abilities to the guild. The class leader has the option to promote someone to this level if they feel the person is deserving of the respect and responsibilities of the level. These members are not considered officers, but still can be involved with officer discussions and can help with the overall leadership of the guild.
6. Member - Normal guild membership is at this rank. At this level, a guild member gains access to the guild bank and can deposit and withdraw from the bank.
7. Initiate - All new recruits are placed at this level. They will be moved to member when a class leader has had a chance to interview the initiate. It is up to the class leader when a person is promoted to member and it can take a month before that happens.
8. This is the level that everyone is in who is getting punished for something. When a new person is added to the guild they are placed in this level and they should be promoted to Initiate immediately by the person who did the inviting. If they don't please ask them to do it for you as you will not be able to talk in guild chat. I am not listing the name of the level here because it changes fairly regularly.