Corpus Vile (CV) is an established Horde guild on the Rexxar (CST) server. Since our founding in July of 2006, we have maintained a community of friendship, fun, and steady progression. We aren’t a hardcore guild as we realize that life comes before a game, and we have a mature, sometimes strange, outlook to all things. We aren’t ‘just a guild’ – we’re a family. It is our aim to provide our members with the ability to see all game content in a healthy, mature, friendly, and fun environment with no pressure to spec a certain way, or have the "Raid or die!" mentality. We’ll get there when we get there, at our members pace and not a moment sooner!
Raid Times & Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Our times are SERVER TIME (CST), and will be broken down in 3 hour time slots ranging from 6:00pm - 11:00pm (CST) for 10 man raids, and are 7:00pm - 10:00pm (CST) for 25 man raids.
- This section is a work in progress.
|Wrath||Naxxramas||Obsidian Sanctum||The Eye of Eternity|
|Arachnid Quarter||Plague Quarter||Construct Quarter||Military Quarter||Frostwyrm Lair|
- template borrowed from US-Blackhand and Rexxar WotLK Guild Progression
Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas Normal / Heroic
The Obsidian Sanctum Normal / Heroic
- Sartharion - 11/30/08
Karazhan & Zul'Aman
Zul'Aman - Cleared
- Nalorakk - November 13th, 2007
- Akil'zon - November 13th, 2007
- Halazzi - December 19th, 2007
- Jan'alai - January 10th, 2008
- Hex Lord Malacrass - April 1st, 2008
- Zul'jin - April 18th, 2008
Karazhan - Cleared
- Attumen the Huntsman, May 1st, 2007
- Moroes, June 12th, 2007 (B Group's First Downing)
- Maiden of Virtue, May 31st, 2007
- The Curator, June 21st, 2007
- Shade of Aran, June 22, 2007
- Prince Malchezaar, June 28th, 2007
- Opera Event
Being that we had 2 groups running Karazhan, the dates listed above are not accurate, but a rough guestimate.
Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, & Black Temple
- The Black Temple - Work in Progress
- Mount Hyjal - Work in Progress
- Tempest Keep (The Eye) - Work In Progress
- Serpentshrine Cavern - Work In Progress
- Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Post 3.0 on October 14th, 2008, no new boss kills went towards progression kills. All that remained standing at the release of Wrath of the Lich King was Illidan and Archimode.
Pre-Burning Crusade Raid Instances
- Zul'Gurub - Cleared
- High Priestess Jeklik, November 12th, 2006
- High Priest Venoxis, October 21st, 2006
- Bloodlord Mandokir, December 8th, 2006
- High Priestess Mar'li, December 22nd, 2006
- High Priestess Arlokk, January 7th, 2007
- High Priest Thekal, January 13th, 2007
- Gahz'ranka, January 12th, 2007
- Jin'do the Hexxer, January 12th, 2007
- Hakkar the Soulflayer, February 11th, 2007
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Okay, so we kind of cheated and were higher than level 60 when we went in. But, with 20-25 people we downed:
- Molten Core - Cleared
- Onyxia - April 19th, 2007
See also: Server:Rexxar US/Guild Progression
Montar & WoW's Worst Mage
On April 18, 2008, at approximately 3:02 PM CDT, our lovable tree Montar was doing his daily forum trolling and quoted a post. That quick "quote-clicking" has led to not only a legendary thread , but a mention on nearly all WoW related websites. WoWInsider.com also featured an article about it .
On this date, a PuG was formed for heroic Magister's Terrace and on the third boss, Priestess Delrissa dropped the trinket Commendation of Kael'thas, which is widely accepted as primarily a tanking item. Our "Worst Mage in WoW History", Primula , decided he wanted it for a PvP set, and rolled need on it to the complete and utter astonishment of the other 4 members of the group. But, it wasn't the "ninja" to which he earned his title. No, rather it was his posting on realms forums that the tank didn't deserve the trinket because he, and I quote, "suck at lvl 70", AND posting screenshots thinking it would validate his rolling need on a tanking trinket. To read more on this extraordinary event, which the world would have missed out on if not for Montar, please visit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=5974349555&sid=1&pageNo=1
To preserve this little piece of Rexxar history, we've taken the liberty of re-hosting the screenshots, provided originally by Primula. Enjoy!