General guild information
Guild Website : www.dragonsbane.eu
We currently have a dedicated 35 Slot Ventrillo server courtesy of www.typefrag.com.
Guild name : Dragonsbane
Server: Dragonblight (EU)
Officers and senators
- Krell (Bash)
- Pryss (Ruy)
Introduction and History
Dragonsbane, a World of Warcraft guild on the EU Dragonblight server - Alliance side.
Dragonsbane was founded in mid 2005, and is today home to more than 450 Characters. It is one of the oldest and longest standing guilds on the Dragonblight server (EU) and as of October 2008 the most active Guild on the Dragonsblight Server (EU).
"Welcome to Dragonsbane, one of the oldest, most active & unique guilds on the server. As a Draqonsbane member you are expected to (and this is really important) HAVE FUN. Our guildies, you included, always act in a friendly and considerate manner to everyone.Be it PVP, questing, instancing, raiding or jumping of big tall sh!t we hope you will feel right at home. Grab a drink and checkout the guildinfo tab for our website and more usefull information. Note that we never make profit of fellow guildies"
The current (and only to date) Guildmaster is Thallas. Under him are several senators and officers who are responsible for the up and going of the guild. All with a different line of tasks. Our guild is a social raiding guild, it means we have a raid section and a section for social members.
The Origins of Dragonsbane started from an earlier guild formed around end of 2004/start of 2005 called the Valhalla Dragons and lead by a Female Human Warlock called Dorothea (who remains on Dragonsblight EU Server to this day).
Dorothea took a wow break for a month and passed the Guildmaster title temporarily to another officer who promptly refused to return in on her return.
Over half of this Guild (some 30 players at that point) reformed as Dragonsbane by Guild Champion turned Guild Master Cealgair (Night Elf Irish Drinking Rogue famously spending 99% of his time helping other players). The name Dragonsbane was intended as slight against the remaining Valhalla Dragons which promptly folded a day later. Ex Guild Master Dorothea left to join an all female guild and the Guild Master position remained with Cealgair for a short while although he only even became Guildmaster out of necessity to form the splinter Guild that Dragonbane had become - he neither enjoyed or wanted to remain Guildmaster - organising things got in the way of helping people!
Thallas stepped forward from that point to take over the Guildmaster mantle from Cealgair and the Guild has never looked back since then.
Be aware of our policy
- Everyone in the guild is equal to each other, on exception on the officers and raidleaders who have the authority to manage the guild. Be equal but also treat each other equal. Be kind to each other and don't use words you normally wont do.
- No swearing is tollerated. A warning will be given, if people keep crossing the line they will be kicked out.
- Shouting on guildchat or ventrilo what you want is not tollerated
- Nice behaviour on our forums. No instant flaming to each other.
- Problems? Write an ingame mail or whisper an officer about it.
- Ninja incident? Contact an officer. Our protocol is that we hear both stories in an equal matter, discuss them if they are serious then an action is taken. Ninja-ing itself is not tollerated.
- Ventrillo Server *ask the officers*
You can use ventrilo for chat, contact, raids, pvp-ing and anything in that matter.
- Try to deal with matters in a mature way. The solution is always around the corner
- Don't ask for boosting, items and expect help. Guildmembers normally help you if they got the time. On raidnights that is almost none. So keep a logical sense in asking for help.
- We got a guildbank, for the vendor price you can get an item. Exception on raiditems, these are used to gear people up. Ask around who got which profession if you want an item.
- Keep your alts and characters active, Dragonsbane is not a guild where you can park you character if you want to, we take care of our active members and do everything to keep those on the prio. An inactive character has no value for the guild itself
Simple rules, nothing more or less than in any other guild, but be aware that being a social guild not everything is tollerated, we have a friendly status inside the guild, but also a good name outside the guild. We hope to keep it that way in the upcoming years.
Raiding experience and progress
Ask the raidleader about the current progression
By the named officers above, signing can be done by the guilds website.
Dragonsbane is also a word based on a book 
Dragonsbane Famous on Wowinsider Website Here