Explicit is a hardcore raiding guild on Arthas US. Explicit was formed at the start of The Burning Crusade expansion from other hardcore guilds on Arthas such as Hidden, SECURITY, and Reflection. It has since then established itself as the foremost guild in PvE progression on Arthas and as one of the top guilds in the US.
Explicit is currently the 780th guild in the World and 324th in the U.S.
- The Twilight Zone Completed on 1/5/08
- Eye of Eternity Cleared 12/1/08
- Naxxramas Cleared 11/26/08
- Obsidian Sanctum Cleared 11/23/08
- Sunwell Plateau Cleared 10/5/08
- Black Temple Cleared 12/3/07
- Hyjal Summit Cleared 9/23/07
- The Eye Cleared 7/30/07
- Serpentshrine Cavern Cleared 6/24/07
- Magtheridon Killed 4/9/07
- Gruul's Lair Cleared 3/27/07
- Karazhan Cleared 3/28/07
Explicit is always looking for hardcore and dedicated players who understand what it takes to make a guild like ours successful. We strive to be the best and overcome all the challenges the games brings us. This requires players who are there for raids, who don't quit when the going gets tough, who don't bitch when we wipe, who won't find excuses to skip a raid or leave early.
- We're looking for players who stay positive, who like to improve, who are ready to respec for a single encounter if need be, who are willing to listen to others to make themselves better.
- We're looking for players who can follow the rules, avoid being emo, respect their guildmates and players outside the guild.
- We're looking for players who don't think of themselves first, who aren't greedy, who aren't selfish. We're looking for players who understand loot is basically just a means to an end. That end being to defeat new challenging encounters.
- We're looking for players with a tough skin. If you can't stand getting bitched at, for not following rules or fucking up, you won't be happy in Explicit. Simply don't make old mistakes.
Don't even bother sending us tells if you don't meet all requirements:
- Level 70.
- Available to raid 4 days a week from 7:00 to 12:30 EST and later if nessescary.
- Are geared and experienced at a T6 level.
- Know the in's and out's of your class, not just your main spec.
We raid 4 days a week, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 7est to 12est. Sometimes we might push it and raid until a mob is dead. Doesn't happen often but it is a sure possibility. We expect an attendance of around 90% for our raid team. Players who can't make a raid have to post in the raid attendance forums in the appropriate thread. We offer the possibility of Back-up raider but with that you will not have priority over raid members.
If you're asking about loot, this isn't the guild for you. We are a guild focused on downing new content and enjoying doing it, loot is just something that is a byproduct of this.
We open/close recruitment for certain classes all the time. It always depends on current attendance of our members. When you apply online, we will inform you of the current situation vis-a-vis your class.
How do you join?Edit
Apply at our website and try to get in touch with our officers if you know that you are the right type of player for us.
If you apply and we think you'd be a good candidate, we'll test you on recruitment trial to see if you have what it takes to be part of our raid team.
If you want to increase your chances of joining, reading the schedule raid forums and being online 30 mins before raid, with all consumables, is a good place to start. If we're missing a certain class for a raid, we will check who's online and go from there.