Fallen Soldiers was established at August 2005 at Server:Aggramar Europe. We are fortunate enough to have some of the longest standing players on the server. Based as a social casual PvE raiding guild. Fallen soldiers was previously part of the United Forces of Aggramar guild alliance. Still we have connections with the guild Immortals.
As lvl 80
*Ulduar 10 Progress
- Flame Leviathan
- Ignis the Furnace Master
- XT-002 Deconstructor
*Ulduar 25 Progress
- Flame Leviathan on farm.
- Ignis the Furnace Master on farm.
- Razorscale on farm.
- XT-002 Deconstructor on farm.
- Kologarn on farm.
- Assembly of Iron - 11/08/2009
- Naxxramas 10man on farm.
- Naxxramas 25man on farm.
- Obsidian Sanctum 10 on farm.
- Obsidian Sanctum 25 on farm.
- Vault of Archavon 10 on farm.
- Vault of Archavon 25 on farm.
- The Eye of Eternity 10 on farm.
- The Eye of Eternity 25 on farm.
As lvl 70
- Karazhan - Farm status, Prince Malchezaar down 07/11/2007
- Zul'aman - Farm Status, Unknown date of full clear. Full chest run's done post patch 3.0
- Gruul's Lair - Farm status, Gruul the Dragonkiller down 25/01/2008
- Magtheridon - Farm status, Down 27/03/2008
- The Eye - Al'ar down 16/07/08, Void Reaver down 11/08/08, High Astromancer Solarin down N/A
- Serpentshrine Cavern - The Lurker Below down 13/04/08, Hydross down 30/04/08,Fathom-Lord Karathress down 17/06/08,Morogrim Tidewalker down 22/06/08, Leotheras the Blind down 05/06/08
- Battle for Mount Hyjal - Everything up to and including Azgalordown-N/A
- Black Temple - Everything up to and including Illidari Council down-N/A
As Level 60
- Zul'gurub - Cleared,Farm status
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared
- Onyxia - cleared 10/6/06, Farm status
- Molten Core - cleared 01/09/06, Farm status
- Blackwing Lair - Razorgore the Untamed down, Vaelastrasz the Corrupt down, Broodlord Lashlayer encountered
Weekly Raid Schedule
The usual raiding days and Raid times are shown, all times are server time:
- Tuesday, 20:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday, 20:00 - 23:00
- Thursday, 20:00 - 23:00
- Sunday, 20:00 - 23:00
What to be raided is given weekly in the Guild Event Manager. Raids may stop earlier if the raid goal is met.
Please read our Guild Rules at our website : Guild Rules
- Evildru, Guild Leader and Founder (previously known as Evilbofh)
- Bustersteed, Templar
- Darkmech, Templar (Semi-Retired)
- Garbo, Templar (previously known as Durendal)
- Farlax, Templar (Co. Founder)
- Kating, Templar
- Tiler, Templar
- Templar: All senior members (A.K.A Officers) of the guild, including the Guild leader are of a Templar rank, the power of the Templar's is the same.
- Lieutenant: This position is only used by several players and is essentially a Semi-Officer position.
- Raider: This rank is given to players who have been in the guild for generally at least 2 months and who turn up to guild raid's.
- Member: This rank is given to players that raid with the guild but have not been in long enough to warrent them the Raider rank.
- Social: This rank is given to players who do not have the ability and/or the want to raid.
- Trialist: This rank is given to new players in the guild who have only been in a few weeks.
- Naughty Corner: This rank disables all guild bank rights, and the ability to talk in guild chat, it is generally given to player's who have misconducted themselves, such as through the use of profanity in guild/raid chat before 9pm.
Recruitment is done by filling out an application at our website : Recruitment
- We mainly recruit lvl 80 characters, but exceptions can be made.
- Please read the guilds sign up template to fill out the application properly,
and notify the classes that are open for recruitment.