Fluffy Bunnies of Doom is a PvP/PvE guild focusing on progression of its members, but recognizing that family and real life always hold priority. In addition, this family guild that offers a safe, hassle free environment for women and children (men too), and any people who want to have a great time in the World of Warcraft without getting an ulcer due to game play stress.
Fluffy Bunnies of Doom or FBoD was formed on Khaz Modan and has a great reputation for being nice to everyone in the game, even the trolls. For more information you can contact Cybris, Sparkeyy, Callico in game or visit FBoD on Facebook.
Guild progress Edit
- Mogu'shan Vaults - starting weekly raids
- Heart of Fear - looking forward to starting weekly raids
- Terrace of Endless Spring - hoping to get to it soon
This guild was originally formed by Cybris on Khaz Modan as a bank guild during World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. After spending time in several of the larger raiding guilds, Cybris found the "politics" not to her liking. She and a core group of raiders left their guilds and came together to attack World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King content, under the tabard of the former Bank Guild. After putting Ulduar (instance) and Trial of the Crusader on farming status, they moved onto Icecrown Citadel (instance). Unfortunately during the long stretch between patch and expansion, progression stalled a bit when real life interceded and wanderlust took hold. By the time World of Warcraft: Cataclysm came around, the guild had reduced in size to a hand full of friends dedicated to leveling alts. Eventually friends and family reunited in game, refocused and dedicated to creating the best gaming environment for everyone. One that was enjoyable and flexible for any type of game play.
In World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, FBoD has returned to its former glory from raiding to currently running 2-man, 3-man, & 5-man Arena Teams. Filled with real life friends and family, this level 25 guild is planning for the future with 10-man RBG groups and 10-man Raiding Groups, Craft Festivals, Dungeon & Scenario Runs, Alt Leveling, Pet Battling, Achievement Farming and taking a run at several Realm First titles.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
To Be Announced on Facebook
Currently filling 10-man (possible run time)
- Sunday, 8:00 PM Server - Mogu'shan Vaults
Guild rules Edit
- Be nice
- If you take from the bank, replace to the bank.
- We're a family, just don't fight like it.
- It's ok to disagree, just keep the debates rational and light.
- If kids are in Vent, keep the language clean.
- Religion, Sex, Politics discussion topics are off limits, unless you are in a private channel.
- We use a Need before Greed Loot Council system for loot. DKP when raiding new content.
Contact any Officer for more information.
- Cybris, Guildmaster
- Guild leader. Contact for adminship and advice on how to best use your fuzzy kittens in pictorial exploitation.
- Sparkeyy, Overlord
- PvP Master. He's the voice you want to hear if you want to pew pew the Horde.
- Callico, Overlord
- Nicest person you will ever meet. Who needs an Army of the Dead, when you have an Army of the Alts?
- Bluevixen, Officer
- Leveling Guru. She has an alt for that!
- Pwnèr, Officer
- Northeast Recruiter. Organizing World of Warcraft guild meetings in his home town... or just hanging with the boys, either way he rocks.