Four Lights is a PvE raiding guild whose focus is on having fun while progressing into the endgame. We raid three nights a week, three hours a night. We edge away from calling ourselves hardcore because our philosophy is on fun first and progression a close second, but with ICC 25 clear, and almost half the hard modes down, we are far from a casual guild.
This guild was formed on Malfurion. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we only recruit people with experience. To fill out an application goto http://www.fourlightsguild.com/index.php?page_id=24 For more information you can contact Kurodan, Saddith, or Gailadora in game.
Guild progress Edit
- Icecrown Citadel 25 - Normal - Cleared!!!
- Icecrown Citadel 25 - Heroic - 5/12
- Ruby Sanctum 25 - Normal - Cleared!!!
- Ruby Sanctum 25 - Heroic - 0/1
Currently Four Lights is seeking Melee DPS and Healers. Any healer will be welcome, but we'd prefer Restoration Druids and Holy Paladins.
This guild was originally formed by Saddith, Gaildora, & Kurodan and a group of friends as an attempt to start and endgame guild Pre-BC. That idea tanked for various reasons. After an almost two years with another guild, thing started to drift apart due to the usual guild drama. Deciding that enough was enough, a portion of the guild splintered off and started their own endgame initiative in September of 2007. After a bit of a start-up period work resumed on Gruul's Lair and then they quickly climbed up the endgame ladder.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Tuesday, 8:00 PM Server
- Wednesday, 8:00 PM Server
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server
All raids last 3 hours. Currently, special achievement optional runs are held on Monday. 10 Man raids are held on an ad hoc basis.
Guild rules Edit
- This is a serious raiding guild and as such every person is expected to be able to come to at least 2 runs a week.
- If you are unable to make it for a week or more you must notify your class leader.
- We use an EPGP system for loot.
- Kurodan, Guildmaster
- Guild leader, Raid Leader, Death Knight Class Leader.
- Saddith, Guildmaster
- Guild Leader, Recruitment, Guild Tailor, Achievement Czar. In charge of taking applications from new recruits!
- Gailadora, Guildmaster
- Guild Leader, Guild Bank, Druid Class Leader, Guild Enchanter. Has every enchant known to man.
- Slarz, Officer
- Officer, Mage Class Leader.
- Deathknigh, Officer
- Officer, Raid Leader. Not actually a Death Knight.
- Spazztic, Officer
- Rygara, Class Leader
- Rogue Class Leader, Guild Leatherworker.
- Smooshie, Class Leader
- Shaman Class Leader.
- Farol, Class Leader
- Hunter Class Leader, Guild Engineer. Official Raid Wiper.
- Arkkangel, Class Leader
- Priest Class Leader, Healing Czar.
- Trollock, Guild Banker
- Guild Banker.