|This article or section is a guild info stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Heaven of Sinners is an established European guild - we have over 20 individual members with a solid 10-man team built especially for raiding end-game content.
Our raids will always be played with the main principle of having fun in mind, an occasional joke will always be accepted and being laid back during raids isn't much of an issue as long as it doesn't impair performance.
Our intent is to raid end-game content on a high level with a casual approach. This in our case means we only have two mandatory raid days, Sunday and Wednesday. Our raids start at 21:00 CET, and end around 24:00 CET. Friday is an optional raid night.
Our mandatory raid days are chosen with the fact that our members have lives beyond the game and want to do other things with real-life friends, especially during the weekends.
The guild exists for over three years now and was formed by a group of friends who knew each other even before that, some friendships even reaching back to the vanilla WoW days. With our guild master Rainbow at the helm we expect the guild will endure for years to come.
Our motto, like many others guilds, is to simply have fun while playing the game on a medium to high level. We value fun and friendship above progression, but this doesn't mean we do not do our best while raiding. Killing bosses is what this game is about, after all.
Guild rules Edit
What we offer our members:
- Main guild focus on PVE, with a clear progression plan outlined
- Organization, structure and coordinated management
- Democratic approach to decisions within the guild
- A fun, lively and mature community
- Scheduled raid events
- A practical and well designed website
- Forum access
- Mumble (Better audio quality is just one of many reasons we choose this over Ventrilo: Comparison)
What we expect from our members:
- A good understanding of English, written as well as spoken.
- Team-player, you are capable of assisting each other and following commands from superiors during raids.
- Forum activity and dedication to the guild. A forum is a great way of communication with guild members while not playing the game and for the purpose of team-building we require you to be active on the forums. *This way we can get to know each other, form friendships, et cetera.
- Capability, you know fire is bad.
- Informed and independent, you know the latest tactics regarding boss fights, you know your class well and utilize your capabilities to their maximum. You do not need your hands held by others.
- Site Admin