INQ is a PvE guild that has successfully managed to maintain the balance between successful 25 man raiding and a fun social guild since Vanilla Wow. We have our own forums (getting to 50K posts!) , website and ventrilo server.
This guild was originally formed on Emeriss way back in 2005, after the demise of that realm we migrated to Ravencrest in summer 2010. We have always had a focuson the larger raid groups, So if you want a challenge in a friendly environment Come check us out. Outside of the raid team, We are always open to social members , friends and family joining aswell. We have a strict membership code and if you don;t play nice.. you're out.
All the kills below are when then content was live and being actively raided. If they were killed following a tier of gear upgrade they are not included.
Wrath of the Lich King
- Heroic Ruby Sanctum (25) - Learning Wipes
- Heroic: Icecrown Citadel (25) 7/12 bosses down
- Ruby Sanctum (25) Cleared
- Icecrown Citadel (25)Cleared
- Heroic: Trial of the Grand Crusader(25) 3/5 bosses down, damn those Val'kyr twins
- Trial of the Crusader(25) Cleared
- Ulduar (25) 13/14 bosses down 3 lights done, Just algalon remains
- Obsidian Sanctum (25) Cleared(with 3 drakes up)
- Vault of Archavon (25) Cleared
- Eye of Eternity (25) Cleared
- Naxxramas (25) Cleared
The Burning Crusade
- Karazhan cleared
- Gruuls Lair cleared
- Magtheridon's cleared
- Zul'Amon Cleared
- Serpentshine Cavern Cleared
- Tempest Keep Cleared
- Mount Hyjal Cleared
- BlackTemple Cleared
- Sunwell Plateau Kalecgos attempts
- Zul'Gurub cleared
- Onyxia's lair cleared
- World Dragons cleared
- Molten Core cleared
- Blackwing Lair cleared
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj cleared
- The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Skeram, Vem, Yauj, and Kri, Sartura, Fankriss, Viscidus, Princess Huhuran Down
- Naxxramas Anub'Rekhan wipes :cry:
Inquisition has been about a 'while', a few of you have been here since it was founded by Simeon many years ago (12/12/2005). During that time we have had 9 Major LAN/Meet-Ups with international attendance ! and many many social gatherings in the different countries. We have guild members from 17+ different countries from all walks of life and backgrounds. People with lives beyond WoW that we know about as they have become part of the inq clan. I say clan as the longer you are in inq the more it feels like one, with all the highs, lows, emo, arguments, love and gossip you can expect from a good wedding or funeral . The diversity of our members is interesting in itself. A sample of 'chosen' professions and talent/backgrounds in the guild would include a vast variety of people. From Singers to Statisticians, Vets to Audio-Video experts, Tank commanders to Train drivers, Techies to Lifeguards, Bureaucrats to Policemen, Doctors, Nurses, parents with their fish/honor farming young children! and lets not forget our fair share of emokids and smelly people ! These are the people who make up the Inquisition...
In May 2010, We were the last serious 25 man guild left on EU-Emeriss and realised it was time to move. We transferred to Ravencrest and rebranded ourselves simply as <INQ>.
We pride ourselves on being both a PvE focused guild and a social community. We are a progressive guild on Emeriss but we would not consider our average raiding member to be hardcore (though some very much are). We focus on steady progression, planning and teamwork. Importantly we want all our team to be happy and enjoy this hobby. So you won't find us enforcing specific raiding builds or kicking you if you miss some raids due to RL priorities (as long as you are open with us and give us a heads up).
This means that we don't focus on killing a boss the day after the instance opens, our main focus is rather progressing at our own pace and having fun while doing it. We are acknowledged achievement hunters as a guild. We find hunting down the achievements as a guild makes farm content more interesting and challenging. Its not all about the loot.
We strive to maintain a friendly environment both in guild and in relation to other alliance guilds.
Weekly raid schedule
25 Man raiders are expect to show to 2/3 of raids minimum.
- Wednesday, 8:00 PM Server - Midnight Server
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server - Midnight Server
- Sunday, 8:00 PM Server - Midnight Server
- You should strive to do nothing that could damage the reputation of the guild or negatively affect a members enjoyment of the game. This includes ninja looting in a PuG, exploiting, botting, griefing, harassment, trolling etc. If you can't live by these rules , save your time Inquisition isn't for you.
- Loot is distributed via a time based DKP system, (2nd highest +1) blind bidding
- Full rules are on our forums
Applying to Join
If you are interested to join us go to our forums http://new-inquisition.co.uk/forum and fill in the application template. Please make it clear is you are applying as a social member or a raider as we have different levels of scrutiny for each. Your application is as much an introduction to the whole guild about yourself as an listing of your char stat.. So make an effort. If we like you from reading the app you are 70% of the way towards us accepting it.