The Imperial Alliance was formed on Server:Bloodhoof Europe. It is dedicated towards end game instances, but it has a lot of casual players as well. To fill out an application, follow this link. For more information you can contact Magnificent (Guild Master), Antiko (Elder), Dago (Elder), Fensi (Elder), Marvellius (Elder) or any online officer in game.
This guild was originaly formed by Magnificent and a group of friends, knowing each other from another MMORPG calles Star Wars Galaxies. After growing to a considerable size they started attempting Molten Core together with 3 other guilds - DrC, Legion of Golden Dawn and the finnish Pohjan Pojat. After some time, DrC left the alliance and Legion of Golden Dawn merged with Imperial Alliance, so the raiding alliance shrinked to Imperial Alliance and Pohjan Pojat. This alliance stood together for over one year and during that time, they were capable of beating the challenges of the Molten Core, the Blackwing Lair and the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj up to C'Thun.
In July 2006, the alliance between Imperial Alliance and Pohjan Pojat came to a sudden end, when several guildmembers of both guilds decided that they rather would found a new guild, called Exile. Since Imperial Alliance had a high userbase, it was able to recover from that blow, but it meant the end of Pohjan Pojat as endgame raiding guild.
Current Weekly Raid Schedule
- Monday, 7:00 - 11:00 PM Server - Serpentshrine Cavern
- Tuesday, 7:00 - 11:00 PM Server - The Eye
- Wednesday, 7:00 - 11:00 PM Server - Serpentshrine Cavern
- Thursday, 7:00 - 11:00 PM Server - Serpentshrine Cavern
- Sunday, 4:00 - 9:00 PM Server - Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair
- Since our interest is not limited, but focussed on the so called end-game content, the guild distinguishes between casual players and raiders. Casual players have no right to join endgame raids, but may join, if necessary. Raiders have the right to join the endgame raids but have the following duties:
- Able to raid at least 3 days/week during our raid times.
- If a raider is unable to make it for a week or more he/she must notify his/her class leader.
- All raiders are required to be prepared (potions, materials, repairs) before a raid
- We use a DKP system for loot.
- All members must be mature and kind to other players in general.