Keepers of Azeroth was formed on Dentarg US on 9 August 2006 as a small casual raiding guild with short term goals of maintaining a fun and mature atmosphere while leveling and the long term goal of experiencing and mastering end-game content. For more information, visit (our website).
Guild progress Edit
- Black Temple (3/9)
- Mount Hyjal (3/5)
- The Eye (2/4)
- Serpentshrine Cavern (5/6)
- Zul'Aman (6/6)
- Doom Lord Kazzak (1/1)
- Magtheridon's Lair (1/1)
- Gruul's Lair (2/2)
- Karazhan (16/16)
During Original WoW, we were mainly a leveling guild with the hopes of end game raiding. We participated with a few guild alliances for raids such as ZG and MC but with no notable guild only raid content. During The Burning Crusade, we began raiding in earnest and found a casual raiding schedule that fit our guild goals.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Wednesday - Saturday, 9:30 PM Server - Midnight, PVE Raids
- Sunday - Monday, Offnights/PVP Events
- Tuesday - Class/Guild Meetings
Guild rules Edit
For an in-depth view of our guild policies, please see (our website).
Our guild is set up with the following important roles:
- Guild Master (GM) - Tayluca
- Overall responsibility for guild management, policy, and decisions. Administers guild website and ventrillo server. Chief decision maker on guild member additions, promotions, and removals with advisory input from the GO.
- Guild Officers (GO) - Aziza, Beastofvegas, Kokkanee, Erroman, Mordoon, Tancgirl
- Advisory counsel to GM on guild related matters. Overall mission is to support, plan, and implement GM guild policies and goals. Assists in coordinating guild events and executing activities which support or guild's ultimate goal which is end game progression.
- Class Leader (CL)
- CLs are the single focal point for class related information and decisions. CLs will be reviewed every few months by the officers to determine the person most suited for the position based on many factors including but not limited to: attendance, general knowledge and understanding of all class specs, willingness to assist others, leadership skills, etc. CLs are your first point of contact for class related questions, advise, and assistance. If they cannot help you, it is their responsibility to direct you to a resource (another member, a website, etc.) that can be of assistance.