|Late Night Main | Late Night Homepage | Late Night Roster | Late Night Armory | Late Night Progress|
Late Night is a friendly guild that is dedicated to reaching end-game content 3 nights a week at what is considered a late PST raid time.
Late Night was formed on the Kilrogg server on November 3rd, 2007 by its originating members Ashenarrow, Jyundea, Kessini, Hexene, Throbby, Hamby, Liambic, and Karadur. The guild was originally a part of the guild Ruin, but due differences of opinion Late Night branched off to form its own guild. Since then, Late Night has become a successful raiding guild in both the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions, having cleared all BC content through Black Temple, and currently completing Icecrown Citadel in WotLK. Late Night is not often open for recruitment but if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the Late Night website. For more information, please contact Ramborne or any other officers in-game.
Please consult WoWProgress to to see Late Night's current realm rank and updated progress.This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
- Molten Core - Cleared post classic.
- Zul'Gurub - Cleared post classic.
- Onyxia's Lair - Cleared post classic.
- Blackwing Lair - Cleared post classic.
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared post classic.
- Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared post classic.
- Karazhan - Cleared.
- Zul'Aman - Cleared.
- Gruul's Lair - Cleared.
- Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared.
- Tempest Keep - Cleared pre-patch.
- Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared pre-patch.
- Battle for Mount Hyjal - Cleared pre-3.0.
- Black Temple - Cleared pre-3.0.
- Doom Lord Kazzak - Defeated.
- Doomwalker - Defeated.
- Naxxramas Normal - Cleared December 20th, 2008.
- Naxxramas Heroic - Cleared December 28th, 2008.
- Obsidian Sanctum Normal - Cleared +3 drakes.
- Obsidian Sanctum Heroic - Cleared +3 drakes.
- Eye of Eternity Normal - Cleared December 29th, 2008.
- Eye of Eternity Heroic - Cleared January 4th, 2009.
- Ulduar Normal - Clear, except Algalon.
- Ulduar Heroic - Clear, except Algalon.
- Trial of the Crusader 10 - 5/5.
- Trial of the Crusader 25 - 5/5.
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 - 5/5 49 attempts.
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 - 2/5.
- 10 - Cleared April 22nd, 2010.
- 25 - 11/12 pre-15%
- 10 heroic - 5/12
- 25 heroic - 0/12
Weekly Raid ScheduleEdit
- Tuesday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST.
- Thursday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST.
- Sunday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST.
- Ranks within the guild serve little purpose but for guild vault tab access. RP Lord is a joke rank, given as a joke or as punishment. Innie is inactive players and initiates. 3 inches are new raiders, non-raiding members, or alts. 5 inches are raid members. 7 inches is founders and officer alts. 9 inches is officers. Foot Long is the guild leader.
- If you intend to attend a raid you must sign up on the in-game calendar. This secures your place in the raid. If you know you will be unable to attend a raid in advance, you must notify the organizers via the forums so that your spot can be filled.
- You must come to a raid on time, fully prepared with food buffs, potions, enchanted items, gemmed items, and other methods of player enhancement. If you intend to raid we ask that you also know strategies beforehand, obtain the best gear possible either by crafting or running Heroic instances, and know specifics about your class such as ability rotations.
- While you are not required to read the forums unless you are a raider, we encourage you to do so.
- You must have a threat meter before you come into a raid, and we encourage you to also have a mod such as Deadly Boss Mods.
- 'Late Night had to give in. We now use DKP and the policies are explained further on the website. Keep in mind that the guild is primarily focused on progression and reaching end-game content, not on loot.
- Please do not participate in, encourage, or bring drama into the guild. If you have a problem with another player, please bring it up with that player privately, or with an officer. We are quick to remove members who cause such problems.
- Ashenarrow, Foot Long
- Original guild leader, guild founder. Contact if you have any questions concerning Late Night or recruitment.
- Ramborne, 9 inches
- Former guild leader, guild founder. Main-tank for the guild. Contact if you have any questions concerning Late Night or recruitment.
- Therette, 9 inches
- Long-time member and officer. Considered to be raid leader. Contact if you have any questions concerning Late Night or recruitment.
- Projali, 7 inches
- Long-time member and officer. Handles DKP and Master Looting. Contact if you have any questions concerning Late Night or recruitment.
- Izdead, 7 inches
- New to the officer team. Responsible for recruitment and "public relations." Contact if you have any questions concerning Late Night or recruitment.
Points of InterestEdit
- Late Night's member rankings are as follows, from bottom to top: Innie, 3 inches, 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches, 9 inches, Foot Long. Can you guess what they're based off of?
- Late Night's name is based on the fact that the raid group they were a part of in Ruin was called "late night Karazhan" because its raids began at times considered to be late at night.
- Late Night prides itself on having an everything goes, open-minded outlook. Members are not censored from anything they wish to say (except for personal attacks on other members), and members are expected to have a tough enough skin to handle it, otherwise Late Night may not be the guild for them. Late Night does not allow any members under the age of 18 unless they are a family member and the family member approves.
- Late Night's tabard design was chosen because the claws conveniently grasp the chests of female players.