- Server: Server:Terenas_Europe
- Faction: Alliance
- Website: http://www.malevolence-terenas.co.uk
- Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Terenas&n=Malevolence&p=1
Malevolence is a mainly PvE guild built around enjoying the game through steady progression where abilities and personalities are valued far above the loot.
Whilst not being a hardcore raid guild, we do raid regularly and enjoy the camaraderie it brings. It is our aim is to bring a mature and friendly approach to the game whilst still achieving our targets through focused dedication.
This guild was formed on Terenas (EU) on the 5th June 2007 from the ashes of The Light Crusaders. The vast majority of its members have been guilded together for a long time but we have added some excellent players over time to get us to where we are now.
In the past as the aforementioned Light Crusaders, we enjoyed many successes including clearances of Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Onyxia's Lair, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj and the death of Doomlord Kazzak with forays into Blackwing Lair and the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. As Malevolence we enjoyed long-running success in the Burning Crusade dungeons such as Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, The Eye, Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.
We are currently beginning our adventures in Northrend and look forward to facing and defeating the enemies we encounter.
Guild Progress Edit
- Naxxramas - cleared
- Naxxramas 25 - cleared
- Obsidian Sanctum - Sartharion defeated with 1 drakes alive
- Obsidian Sanctum 25 - Sartharion defeated with 0 drakes alive
- Eye of Eternity - cleared
- Eye of Eternity 25 - cleared
- Ulduar - Cleared
- Uldaur 25 - Cleared
- Trial of the Crusader - Cleared
- Trial of the Crusader 25 - Cleared
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
- Monday, 9:00 PM Server
- Wednesday, 9:00 PM Server
- Thursday, 9:00 PM Server
- Sunday, 9:00 PM Server
Guild Rules Edit
- This is a raiding guild but not hardcore so while we expect our members to attend raids we also accept that real-life comes first.
- Members are expected to be self-sufficient and provide their own consumables for all instances.
- All members are expected to read the guild forums REGULARLY to stay in touch with what's happening.
The leadership of Malevolence is dealt with by Thanehand and he is assisted by the various appointed officers.