"Molten Corpses" is a casual PvE guild who always strives to do our personal best in everything as we progress into end game content.
This guild was formed on Llane. We are a casual guild and are dedicated to our cause. Since we are a liked minded group, we are able to create an environment that is free of harassment and abuse. We currently raid several nights a week, with Friday and Saturday being our 25 man nights, first pull at 7:30 pm server time. While two nights are the main nights, we run other raids during the week and encourage participation in order to gear up, learn fights, and have fun. We have Monday & Wednesday nights for 10 man NA 6:30 PM(North American Time). We ask all players give their full attention and efforts when it's time to get serious. We also enjoy getting together and conquering achievements.
If you'd like to fill our an application to join go to . For more information you can contact our class officers in game. They can be found on the web site.
Guild progress Edit
- WoW: Vanilla Instances - Farm Status
- WoW: BC Instances - Farm Status
- WoW: Naxxramas- Farm Status
- Obsidian Sanctum- Farm Status
- Eye of Eternity- Farm Status
- WoW: Ulduar 10 Man - 14/14
- WoW: Ulduar 25 Man- 13/14
- WoW: Trail of Champions 25-Farm Status
- WoW: Ice Crown Citadel 25- 9/12
- WoW: Blackwing Descent 25- Farm Status
- WoW: Firelands (Regular) 7/7 (Heroic) 3/7
- WoW: DragonSoul H 1/8
Other Raid instances as well.
This guild runs on two time zones those being North America and Asian Pacific. It works out well for us and makes for someone always being online.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Monday, 6:30 PM Server
- Wednesday, 6:30 PM Server
- Thursday, Off Night
- Friday, 7:30 PM Server
- Saturday, 7:30 PM Server
- Sunday, Off Night
Guild rules Edit
- We use Zero-Sum EPGP.
- We have a three strike Penalties System which can be found in our Charter. Guild Charter
- This is a casual raiding guild, however, every person is expected to be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 80% raid attendance. Failure to comply can result in a player being removed from the guild.
- If you are unable to make it for a week or more you must notify your class leader.
- If we can't do raids because of attendance, those members will the lowest attendance will be removed from the guild and we will find replacements.
- Additionally, all gear should be properly gemmed and enchanted.
Main Officers Edit
- Morthus, "Guildmaster"
- Guild leader.
- VenomousEve, "Assistant Guildmaster"
- Assistant to the GM.
- , "Raid Leader"
- 25 Man