Pacis Nex is a casual to serious raiding guild on the US Boulderfist server. The guild had a raiding stint in 2008 at the end of Burning Crusade, broke up, and has reformed. On March 24, 2008, Praetor and Pacis Nex have officially merged, after several months as sister guilds.
Guild progress Edit
|The Siege||The Antechamber||The Keepers||The Descent into Madness||The Celestial Planetarium|
|Flame Leviathan||Ignis the Furnace Master||Razorscale||XT-002 Deconstructor||Assembly of Iron||Kologarn||Auriaya||Mimiron||Freya||Thorim||Hodir||General Vezax||Yogg-Saron||Algalon the Observer|
|Guild||Karazhan||Zul'Aman||Gruul's Lair||Magtheridon's Lair||Serpentshrine Cavern||The Eye||Battle for Mount Hyjal||Black Temple||Sunwell Plateau|
|Pacis Nex||High Astromancer Solarian||Hydross the Unstable|
Wrath of the Lich KingEdit
Major raid achievements some members have obtained through guild runs:
We are currently working to clear Icecrown Citadel on normal.
Below you can see a comparison of Pacis Nex to other guilds and characters. Note that these websites may be out of date.
- Guild Ox
- Wow Heroes
- Wow Jutsu
- [~ttp://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/boulderfist/Pacis+Nex Wow Progress]
Weekly raid schedule Edit
Official raid progression nights are Monday through Thursday, 6-9 Server Time.
The guild frequently raids the other days of the week, Friday frequently starting later, Saturday and Sunday frequently starting earlier.
Guild rules Edit
The following rule applies all of the time, not just when someone is in the channel, not just during progression nights, but all of the time:
- Be respectful.
These are the expectations and rules agreed upon by the officers that apply to official raid nights:
- Log into vent
- Bring flasks, soul shards, reagents, , etc.
- Repair before raid
- Finish your quests, pvp, heroic pugs, etc. 30 minutes before the start of raid so you may accept an invite
- Enchant and gem your gear before the start of the raid
- Create flasks and food before the start of the raid
- Update mods before the start of the raid
- Pug during official raid nights
- Post meters during raids
- Ninja afk. Always whisper an officer if you're going afk.
- Distract the raid on official raid nights (Eye of Kilrogg, , , , etc)
- QQ or drama in a public channel. If you have an immediate problem, whisper an officer. If at all possible, take it up with an officer after the raid.
Loot distribution Edit
- The vast majority of the time, no pugs are present, so we use loot council. Please link the item(s) you wish you upgrade in
/raid. No loot system is perfect, but we believe it is a better system than dkp or always rolling.
- If there are pug(s) in the raid, the pug member essentially rolls against the guild. If he wins the roll, he gets the item. Otherwise, the officers will still loot council the item.
- Items go to main spec first, off spec second. You should not expect to receive loot for more than two specs (i.e. druids, shamans, and paladins). If you would like to receive loot for an off spec, you need to show the officers a willingness to actually use the gear during raids.
- All BoE items go to the guild bank.
- For items obtained over a period of raids, such as the legendary mace in Ulduar, the parts of the item will be distributed to one person at a time, with a backup raid member listed. This increases the likelihood that at least one member will actually create the item.
- Take what you need.
- If you don't have access to something you would use, ask an officer.
- Please don't deposit junk.