Premonition-Windrunner (Alliance, PvE) Edit
105 members, 180 characters, 108 level 70s
Sunwell Plateau - Black Temple - 5/9 Battle for Mount Hyjal - 5/5 Tempest Keep: The Eye - 4/4 Serpentshrine Cavern - 6/6 Magtheridon's Lair - 1/1 Gruul's Lair - 2/2 Karazhan - 13/13 Zul'aman - 6/6 Timed Events: 3
Premo started with Quinnie, Dominikk and Coconaut transferring from Medivh and Blueghost from Windrunner on 11-12-07.
11-17-2007 - Quinnie transferred over and first week of the guild we pugged Karazhan and ZA.
11-19-2007 - First full clear of Karazhan.
11-30-2007 - killed our first 25 man boss with a few pugs (High King Maulgar).
12-01-2007 - we had our first full 25 man Premonition boss kill being a Gruul one shot.
12-26-2007 - First clear of Zul'aman.
01-28-2008 - First kill of Lady Vashj (after 3 nights and 12 hours of attempts)
02-20-2008 - First kill of Kael'thas Sunstrider (after 4 nights and 13 hours of attempts - first attempt was on 02-09-2008)
03-02-2008 - First kill of Rage Winterchill
03-29-2008 - First kill of Archimonde after only 2 1/2 nights of attempts.
We are a group of friends transferred from different WoW servers. We came to Windrunner after getting tired of poorly lead guilds without direction, favoritism without regard for guild progression and just the need to excel under better rules while continuing to have fun. Windrunner seems to have good alliance progression, the perfect size population and from what I've seen so far, extremely nice and helpful people. I've been watching the server and its forums for a couple weeks now and I like what I see.
We have combined experience in SSC/TK, Magtheridon’s Lair, Gruul’s Lair, and Karazhan. We're currently working on Kael'thas, he'll be down soon. We've got him into Phase 4 after 2 nights. Make no mistake, we plan on becoming one of the best and will strive until that goal is met. It won't happen overnight, but trust me the journey will be worth it.
Here’s some key information about the guild and our expectations.
1. Raiding will be “hard-core” being 5 nights a week. Monday - Thursday and Saturday. Raids will last approximately 4 hours and run from 8pm -11:30pm(12:30am Saturdays)PST(server time). We also run an Alt/Casual SSC/TK/Gruul/Mag on Saturday at 2pm.
2. We will have vent and DKP (EPGP).
3. *Most* gear will be DKP based, but there will be some pieces that will go to the class/spec it will suit the most to help progression of the guild. Very few pieces will be decided in this manner but the best interests of the guild and its progression will be considered first and always. We’re a team and will be most happy when we are downing new content consistently. To maintain progression this is necessary.
4. We’re very serious about having the most optimal raid composition and most potential while raiding. To maintain that we’ll require you to have a. PvE spec when you come to raids. b. You will show up on time and ready and you will have consumables to last the entire raid. c. You will use vent and be prepared to listen to all instructions given in vent. d. You will continue improving on your character as we progress through different encounters. e. You will be helpful to your fellow guild members.
5. Leave the drama with your mama. There's no place for it in Premonition and it will not be tolerated.
We’d love to have you join us for fun, yet SERIOUS raiding. Serious raiders only need apply. Send Quinnie/Jenzia, Dominikk or Coconaut, Kasu, Finrell a tell or mail in game on this character or post a PM on the guild website if you have any questions.
Check out our expectations for recruit members here: http://premonitionwow.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=313488&gid=18202