About Us Edit
- Server: Server:Frostmane US
- Faction: Alliance
- Website: www.AllianceReborn.com
What is Reborn?
Reborn is a "casual" guild where the "typical guild politics & demands" do not exist. By focusing on the characteristics of our members, we have formed a community of players that can be trusted, supportive, and fun. As equally important, Reborn strives to offer all experiences of the game (e.g. end-game instances, PvP, etc) while supporting both casual & progression gaming.
The ultimate purpose for our guild is to make the game fun.
What do we expect from Guildies?
We expect that all guild members treat anyone with respect.
This is most visible while on vent, in guild chat, when in a party together, and in whispers; however, this behavior applies to interactions with non-Reborn players as well. No one should ever be ridiculed based on their gear, their lack of understanding, or mistakes. There are a wide range of experienced and inexperienced players in the guild. We encourage everyone to be actively involved in teaching & gearing our members.
There is no need for an intricate hierarchy or ranks. Each guild member has the ability to form groups, initiate activities, etc. The guild officers are conduits.
What do the officers do?
We intentionally do not have a guild master (Note: the GM is the guild bank). Reborn utilizes a "round table" of officers to manage the guild. Each officer has equal influence on guild affairs. This allows any Reborn officer to take "time off" and demonstrates the sense of group ownership.
Guild officers are here to provide organization and to help make things happen. All officers can be involved in setting up raids, leading instances, reviewing strategies, helping guild members achieve their in-game goals, handling any issues that may arise, etc. Each officer has put in many hours visible in game, as well as behind the scenes.
While the officers are willing to help out other guild members whenever they can, they are players too.
Reborn Officers Edit
Guild Progress Edit
Being a "casual" guild, <Reborn> embarked on officer-organized 25-man raiding for Wrath of the Lich King on January 13th, 2009 (3 months after WotLK release). We wanted our guild members to thoroughly enjoy the leveling experience. The raid schedule was 3 nights of raiding. 3 hours per raid night.
- Naxxramas - January 25th, 2009
- Obsidian Sanctum 2D - February 8th, 2009
- Eye of Eternity - February 9th, 2009
- Obsidian Sanctum 3D - February 30th, 2009
- Karazhan - [Farm Status] - fastest clear = 90 minutes
- Zul'Aman - [Farm Status] - 12 Bears
- Gruul's Lair - [Farm Status]
- Serpentshrine Cavern - [Farm Status]
- Magtheridon's Lair - [Farm Status]
- The Eye - [Farm Status]
- Mount Hyjal - Fully Cleared - Pre-Nerf
- Black Temple - Fully Cleared - Najentus through Mother Pre-Nerf
Raid Schedule Edit
- 25-man Raid Roster
- Content :
- Ulduar(10) on Tuesday
- Ulduar(25) on Sunday & Monday
- Day & Time : Tuesday, Sunday, Monday @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Loot Distribution : Officer-assigned
- Environment : performance based, attendance mandatory (real life exceptions allowed ... RL > WoW)
- Content :
- Content : OS(25) and Naxx(25)
- Day & Time : Saturday @ 8:30 pm
- Loot Distribution : /roll (main role > secondary) (needs > greeds)
- Environment : casual, Alts allowed, friends welcomed, PUG to fill raid, etc
Beyond the raid schedule, we actively participate in Ulduar(10), EoE(10/25), PvP, etc