Sanctuary is a casual guild that strives to provide a fun place to enjoy the game for its members, and support their various interests in the game.
We do have a focus on progressing in raids, as that is a popular activity. We do, however, have many people who choose to never raid and participate in other aspects of the game entirely.
Guild progress Edit
- Baradin Hold - clear (January 11, 2011)
- Throne of the Four Winds - clear (June 28, 2011)
- Bastion of Twilight - clear (June 28, 2011)
- Blackwing Descent - clear (July 5, 2011)
- Firelands - (0/7)
As we are a casual guild that sometimes progresses slowly, we did not complete all instances when they were max-level, but we are proud of the fact that we have at least gone back to see/complete the content instead of just leaving it behind. Dates of final boss kills listed where possible. For level 80 raids, 10-mans are listed first; for the Vault of Archavon, the date is for the most recent boss.
- Zul'Gurub (original) - clear (December 22, 2006)
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - clear (May 26, 2007)
- Molten Core - clear (December 2, 2006)
- Onyxia's Lair - clear (September 30, 2006)
- Blackwing Lair - clear (October 21, 2008)
- Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - clear
- Naxxramas (original) - 7/15
- Karazhan - clear (June 9, 2007)
- Zul'Aman (original) - clear (March 25, 2008)
- Gruul's Lair - clear (September 30, 2007)
- Magtheridon's Lair - clear (January 26, 2008)
- Serpentshrine Cavern - clear (October 16, 2008)
- Tempest Keep - clear (October 23, 2008)
- Battle for Mount Hyjal - clear (February 7, 2009)
- Black Temple - clear (February 7, 2009)
- Sunwell Plateau - clear (September 18, 2009)
- Vault of Archavon - clear (February 2, 2010) / clear (February 11, 2010)
- Obsidian Sanctum - clear (November 28, 2008) / clear (December 19, 2008)
- Naxxramas - clear (January 23, 2009) / clear (March 9, 2009)
- Eye of Eternity - clear (March 6, 2009) / clear (August 30, 2009)
- Ulduar - clear (August 31, 2009) / clear (July 21, 2011)
- Onyxia's Lair - clear (September 22, 2009) / clear (September 24, 2009)
- Trial of the Crusader - clear (September 28, 2009) / clear (January 14, 2010)
- Ruby Sanctum - clear (July 12, 2010) / clear (April 28, 2011)
- Icecrown Citadel - clear (June 8, 2010) / (9/12)
Sanctuary was originally the guild Starshadow, founded on Kargath at release. Due to internal difficulties after the Burning Crusade expansion, most of the leadership and members of Starshadow left and made Sanctuary, which has remained stable in the two years since.
The members of Sanctuary try to promote a friendly atmosphere. We are a casual guild that enjoys many aspects of the game. As raiding is one of those activities, it tends to take the spotlight position. But it is by no means the only activity enjoyed by Sanctuary members. The Burning Crusade helped us to find a formula that works well for us. We may some times do things slowly but we have fun doing them and meet with success in the end. It was with this mindset that we entered Wrath of the Lich King. It is how we envision to proceed into the future: having fun with each other, and remembering we're all just playing a game.
Vindication (US) »
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server - Trial of the Crusader/Icecrown Citadel (25)
- Sunday, 8:00 PM Server - Icecrown Citadel (25)
Runs of Icecrown (10) are individually scheduled at different times on “off-nights.”
Guild rules Edit
- Loot is distributed in 25-mans using DKP.
- Bidding priority in 25-mans is given to those with 30% attendence.
- Attendence is not required, and anyone may sign up for raids.
- Additional rules and information can be found, along with application information on our website.
If you would like additional information, any of the following individuals can assist you in-game: