- Realm: Mug'thol
- Faction: Horde
- Guild Leaders: Mauluras, Pay, and Gondorian
Membership Guidelines and Bylaws:
A guild is a like-minded group of players coming together for the purpose of having a good time. For some, that good time is only achieved by mastery of the game and the domination of other players as well as the environment. Others are just looking for the modern equivalent of the corner bar. But the point is ultimately to enjoy yourself, and help the other members have as much fun as possible.
As a member of this guild, we ask that you do the following. If you do not think you can hold to these guidelines, please do not accept the terms and go your way in peace. If, after joining you feel that other members are not following these guidelines, please contact the guild leader.
1. Don't be a jerk to the other members.
2. When events are scheduled, show up fifteen minutes early. If you can't attend an event, please let the guild leader know as far in advance as possible.
3. Please install whatever UI mods/chat programs that the guild uses before logging in.
Azjol Nerub (5-man)Edit
The very first all guild run of Azjol Nerub
- Members Involved:
- Fastest Times:
- Krik'thir the Gatewatcher =
- Hadronox = 6 min 41 sec
- Anub'Arak = 5 min 7 sec
Page maintained by Xilo