Thwack! is an international raiding guild for adults only (20 years and older). Although our primary focus is social 25-man PvE raiding, there is a fair bit of interest in PvP too, especially over the weekends.
Thwack! was formed on Frostmane in October 2009. Our primary focus is on casual but focused end-game raiding, i.e. three times a week (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays). To fill out an application please visit our website located at http://www.thwackguild.com. For more information you should contact Yelenda, Poppykettle, Lokster, Rhalaz, Èlly or Elisyia in game.
Guild progress Edit
- Icecrown Citadel - 11/12 (25 man); 12/12 (10 man)
- Trial of the Crusader - 5/5 (25 man); 5/5 (10 man)
- Trial of the Grand Crusader - 5/5 (25 man); 5/5 (10 man)
Thwack! was formed in October 2009. Many of our members had played together in TBC, burned out from hard-core raiding and taken a break. The idea behind Thwack! was to return to the game with a more moderate raiding schedule and shift the emphasis over to fun whilst still making some gentle raiding progress a few times a week. After a few months of success in 10-mans, we moved into the 25-man bracket in February 2009.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server (25-man)
- Sunday, 8:00 PM Server (25-man)
Alt and 10-mans usually take place on other days depending on the interest.
Guild rules Edit
- We are a guild that places as much emphasis on the social aspect of the game as boss progression, and as such, you are expected to behave respectfully to other guildmates.
- As a raider, you are expected to sign up to our 25-man raids by default. We don't recruit for people to sit out and as such, we expect you to be reliable.
- We are an adults-only guild, which means that you should be at least 20 years old to apply.
- We expect members to come prepared for any raids they sign up to: that is, with potions, flasks etc., repaired and having read up on the encounters we expect to be attempting that evening.
- We use an EPGP loot distribution system, with main-spec priority over off-spec.
- Above all we take the view that people log in to have fun and relax after a stressful day at work and as such drama and selfish behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Yelenda, Shadow Feet
- Guild Leader: General admin, recruitment, website
- Elisyia, Big Feet
- Banker/craftables - Thwack!'s answer to George Soros.
- Èlly, Big Feet
- Social/non-raiding officer
- Poppykettle, Big Feet
- All things Pew-Pew; the Diplomat and Raid Leader
- Rhalaz, Big Feet
- Second raid leader; 10-man raid co-ordinator
- Lokster, "Big Feet"
- Raiding Issues