This sentence should be a short summary of your guild. For example: This guild is a casual PvP guild with a few members and a lot of good times. Keep it short, sweet and to the point, and remember to bold the first usage of your guild name.
Guild Mascotte Edit
Zenith is a friendly casual raiding guild which prides itself on fairness and trying to balance the social aspects of the game with raiding progression.
Guild Progress Edit
- Molten Core - Fun
- Blackwing Lair - Fun
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Fun
- Karazhan - farm status
- Gruul's Lair
- Magtheridon's Lair - entering
- Serpentshrine Cavern - entering
Zenith was formed on the 10th of February 2006, as a merger between 2 smaller guilds looking to grow to access higher content. Initially formed from a merging of Order of Fenrir and Obsidian Legion, Zenith was formed in recognition of 2 equals joining to form something new, rather than either guild absorbing the other. From this beginning, Zenith grew in membership and over time was joined by other individuals, groups of friends and other guilds and were able to take their steps into Molten Core and other raid instances.
Zenith Instance Tracker Edit
Burning Crusade Instances Edit
Status: Cleared 02 September 2007
- Attumen - Killed 29 March 2007
- Moroes - Killed 8 April 2007
- Maiden of Virtue - Killed 18 April 2007
- Curator - Killed 8 June 2007
- Terestian Illhoof - Killed 12 June 2007
- Shade of Aran - Killed 11 June 2007
- Netherspite - Killed 2 September 2007
- Prince Malchezaar - Killed 12 August 2007
- Nightbane - Killed 20 August 2007
- Chess - Killed 8 July 2007
- Opera - Big Bad Wolf - Killed 10 April 2007
- Opera - Romulo and Julianne - Killed 13 May 2007
- Opera - Wizard of Oz - Killed 13 June 2007
- Nalorakk (bear): 23.11.07
- Akil'Zon (eagle):
- Jan'Alai (dragonhawk):
- Halazzi (lynx):
- Hex Lord Malacrass:
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
Schedule to follow soon
Pre Burning Crusade Raid Instances Edit
Updated to follow soon
- Onyxia - Killed 25 June 2006
Status: Cleared 1 September 2006
- Lucifron - Killed 25 April 2006
- Magmadar - Killed 1 May 2006
- Gehennas - Killed 2 May 2006
- Garr - Killed 11 May 2006
- Baron Geddon - Killed 15 May 2006
- Shazzrah - Killed 21 May 2006
- Golemagg The Incinerator - Killed 29 May 2006
- Sulfuron Harbinger - Killed 4 June 2006
- Majordomo Executus - Killed
- Ragnaros - Killed 1 September 2006
Status: Started 31 August 2006 Yet
- Razorgore the Untamed - Not Killed
- Vaelastrasz the Corrupt - Not Killed
- Broodlord Lashlayer - Not Killed
- Firemaw - Not Killed
- Ebonroc - Not Killed
- Flamegor - Not Killed
- Chromaggus - Not Killed
- Nefarian - Not Killed
- High Priestess Jeklik - Killed
- High Priest Venoxis - Killed
- High Priestess Mar'li - Killed
- High Priest Thekal - Killed
- High Priestess Arlokk - Not Killed
- Hakkar the Soulflayer - Not Killed
- Kurinnaxx - Killed 16 April 2006
- General Rajaxx - Not Killed
- Moam - Not Killed
- Buru the Gorger - Not Killed
- Ayamiss the Hunter - Not Killed
- Ossirian the Unscarred - Not Killed
Outdoor 40-man Raid EncountersEdit
Guild Rules Edit
The official Guild Rules of ZENITH are presented below after discussion and ratification by the Council. Please make sure that you know them.
- 1. All players must behave with honour and respect to their guildmates, and remember that they are ambassadors for Zenith. Your behaviour, for good and for bad, will affect the guild's reputation.
- 2. Begging within or outside guild is not allowed and will result in significant disciplinary action.
- 3. It should not be necessary to add any guild members to your ignore list. If it is then you must write to Griz or Elviraeth with your reasons.
- 4. No deliberately offensive, racist, sectarian or discriminatory language or references to illegal activities in guild chat. This one is a no-brainer.
- 5. In addition the following topics are also specifically banned from Guild Chat:
- 6. Loot rules are as follows for instance groups: Greed on all BOE Greens, Pass on all BOP, Blues and Epics. Master Loot will occasionally be used in mixed-guild groups. Greed items may be sent to ZenithBank.
- 7. If you wish to have a friend or relative join Zenith in a raiding capacity they must apply as would anyone else. Their likelihood of being accepted for trial will depend strongly on their application, their sponsor and the class desirability as it currently stands. If you wish to have a friend or relative invited on a non-raiding social Guest basis, please have them write a short application in the Guest section of the Recruitment Section. Please ensure that you explain that this is not a back door for entry into the Zenith raid setup, as this can lead to future disapointment.
- 8. We have a website:- http://www.zenithguild.org.uk . Please refer to this site often. Key announcements will be referenced in guild message of the day but it is assumed that all guild members are familiar with the contents of our website.
- 9. Occasionally members leave the guild. Where they departed in an amicable fashion, they will be reinvited on request at the Council's discretion. This is their Second Chance. Should they leave again, they will not be reinvited unless there are exeptional circumstances which will be discussed by the Council.
- 10. THE THREE MONTH RULE: Any character who is inactive for 3 months or more will receive the wrath of Mr Kicky. This includes all members and their alts. If you want alts to remain in the guild, it is not too much to expect that you would play with them at least once every three months! If you plan to be away for a time, please let one of the Council know so that we can add it to your player note. In cases where we know you are away we won't kick unless you're very overdue and we are in doubt as to if you are (if/when you get back if you find you're no longer in the guild drop us a /w though).
- 11. It is recommended that if you wish to participate in guild raids, you download the relevant mods as suggested on these forums. Links will be provided on the forums.
- 12. It is understandable that for a range of reasons a person may wish to leave the guild and join another. If you intend to apply to another guild then please leave Zenith BEFORE making your application. It is polite to say goodbye, and sometimes useful to let officers know why you're leaving (sometimes something we can fix or a misunderstanding, or at least something to learn from).
Applying to another guild while remaining in Zenith is highly frowned upon as it's basically having your cake and eating it - taking advantage of the work of the team to make yourself look more attractive to other guilds.
In many cases this will make you look opportunistic and greedy and can often lead to a visit from Mr Kicky (especially unfortunate if you then fail your application too). Zenith has good links with several guilds so gamble on us not finding out at your peril.
Include a list of people in charge of the guild that others should get in touch with if interested in contacting the guild for any reason. Optionally, you can include their title and a short summary of their responsibilities.
- Griz Guild Master, Guild Bank (ZenithBank)
- Elviraeth Assistant Guild Master / Dogsbody / Mr Kicky
- MoonaGeneral Helper / Mummy / Secretary
- Landraken General Helper
- Alastron PVP Co-ordinator / Raid Leader
- Sigifrith Communications Officer (Website design and upkeep)
- Kronin Raid / Event Team
- Khadrass Raid / Event Team
- Aenor Recruitment Officer / Publicity
- Leto Guild Economy (ZenithTrade)
- Klorel Guild Scapegoat / Falinea's Slave-boy / Raid Leader
See this topic for required classes. While we are not actively recruiting some classes, we do have a rough guide of how likely we are to be swayed by thoughtful sensible applications from thoughtful sensible people.
Application If we seem like the guild for you please post an application in the "Guild Application" section on our forum @ http://www.zenithguild.org.uk/ . Please read the Recrtuitment Guidlines before posting - this will greatly enchance your chances of a trial than a rambling paragraph with incomplete information!