|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
How to Mass Recruit Players Edit
There are lots of ways to mass recruit members to a guild.
- Advantages to Mass recruiting
- Lots of members to join the guild and get more XP due to guild perks.
- Lots of members to do raids, dungeons and PvP.
- Disadvantages to Mass recruiting
- Alienate many players who don't like the mass recruiting method.
- Bad reputation on your server.
- Here are some different way of Mass recruiting
- Just go around inviting people.
- Use a macro.
- Use an AddOn.
Different basic ways of mass recruiting Edit
- Just go round inviting everyone
- Obviously this can take a long time going up to everyone and finding someone that isnt in a guild and type /ginvite <name> bla bla bla, very long and time consuming.
- Advantages: Find people you know levels of.
- Disadvantages: Very time-consuming.
- Use a Macro
- This is obviously a lot easier than going round inviting everyone because you just type something in then just keep clicking.
- A macro for mass recruiting would be:
- With a whisper:
/script n=GetNumWhoResults(); i=1; while(i<n+1) do c,g=GetWhoInfo(i); if(g=="") then SendChatMessage("Your Message Here "..c.."! Guild Name Another Message Here","WHISPER","COMMON",c); GuildInvite(c); end; i=i+1; end;
- ...and one without a whisper:
/script n=GetNumWhoResults(); i=1; while(i<n+1) do c,g=GetWhoInfo(i); if(g=="") then SendChatMessage("","WHISPER","COMMON",c); GuildInvite(c); end; i=i+1; end;
- With a whisper:
- Use an AddOn
- A lot easier than both options above would be an addon called 'RapeDotty' this is just a simple addon what is made to make mass recruiting alot easier.
- Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTM2QXFCoI
See also Edit
- [[Guild|126.96.36.199 21:19, November 10, 2013 (UTC)Guild]] man bye