| This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Gunships are armed flying aircraft. A gnomish engineering gunship of the Alliance and a goblin engineering gunship of the Horde are the two factions' quest hubs in Icecrown, due to the heavy Scourge presence there, in the stead of the traditional ground base. Two other gunships appear in Deepholm, where they have come under assault by Twilight's Hammer cultists.
- Llane's Oath, which hovers above Lorthuna's Gate within Deepholm.
- Orgrim's Hammer, which patrols the skies of Icecrown. It also makes an appearance in Icecrown Citadel.
- Storm's Fury, which has been shot down and crashed within Deepholm.
- The Skybreaker, which patrols the skies of Icecrown. It also makes an appearance in Icecrown Citadel.
- Unnamed Horde gunship, involved in the invasion of Gilneas.
- The Skyfire, which functions as the raid's vehicle for chasing Deathwing in the Dragon Soul raid.
- Skyseeker, which crashed into the Wandering Isle and wounded the titanic sea turtle, Shen-zin Su.
- Hellscream's Fist, commanded by General Nazgrim, used to reach Pandaria.