|This article concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.|
* This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content.
Gyreworms are earth elementals in the shape of a tunneling worm that are native to Deepholm; they have appeared in other places before, however. Their simple purpose is to eat away rock and minerals.
- Colossal Gyreworm - Beast
- Enormous Gyreworm - Beast
- Gorged Gyreworm - Beast
- Gyreworm - Beast
- Ravenous Tunneler - Beast
- Ruby Gemstone Cluster - Beast
- Tunneling Worm - Beast
- Corborus - Elemental
- Although obviously elementals, most are classified as beasts in-game, except Corborus. Whether this is an error or there are plans to allow them to be tamed by hunters as a worm is unknown.