|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Hallowed Wands are given out during the Hallow's End festival in Azeroth and Outland. They are sometimes found in a which are given out by innkeepers in various inns throughout the land. They are also sometimes found in a given by the or after smashing the pumpkin (looting the pumpkin head).
These wands typically have 5 charges and allow you to take the form of another creature or humanoid of Azeroth for an hour.
There are eight types of Hallowed Wands including:
- - Changes you into a bat with red wings and a purple body.
- - Makes you a semi-transparent human.
- - Changes into a leper gnome.
- - Changes you into the ever popular Ninja. This costume is very similar to the costume given by Flip Out! from . s
- - Changes you into the Pirate costume like Yarr from . s
- - Changes you into the skeleton like the form you would get from taking .
- - Changes you into a wisp. In this form you cannot cast or attack. However this effect can be clicked off.
- - Lastly, this wand type will randomly give you any of the forms listed above.
- As of Hallow's End 2009, this wand is no longer being given out, but existing ones still function.
- This wand does not count for the achievement (see below).
Wands can only be used on party members. Simply select a party member and right-click the wand to get them into the Holiday Spirit. They cannot be cast on one's self however. (As a result, use of charges are often sold during Hallows's End ro use with the achievement.)