|Hand of A'dal|
|Earned the title, "<Hand of A'dal>".|
The title Hand of A'dal was introduced in Patch 2.4.0 and was available to players who complete, or have completed, the attunement quests for Mount Hyjal () and Black Temple (). Like Champion of the Naaru (the other attunement reward title), this will appear after the player's name, so it will appear something like this:
- <Name>, Hand of A'dal
According to Eyonix, it will not be available to players beyond level 70 in the new expansion, Wrath of the Lich King, to prevent easy access to the title. This has been clarified by Tigole, who says that the title will not be available once patch 3.0.X arrives. 
On October 15 2008, Blizzard introduced Patch 3.0.2 which removed this title and the Champion of the Naaru, for reasons stated above. Players who earned the titles prior to Patch 3.0.2 still have the option to use it and the quest lines are still available, but they offer no title.
Note: Players who already had the final quest for either title at the time of 3.0.2 are still eligible to receive the title as long as they have never dropped the quest.
Patches and hotfixes
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): No longer attainable.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Players who have completed the attunement quests for Black Temple and Hyjal will be granted the title of "Hand of A'dal".
- ^ Eyonix. Re: Champion of the Naaru. Retrieved on 2007-11-07.
- ^ Tigole. Re: Feat of Strength: Hand of Adal, after patch. Retrieved on 2008-10-03.
- ^ Nethaera. RRe: blizz: why is hand of adal still obtainab. Retrieved on 2008-10-23.