|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.|
|Cooldown||0.5 sec (GCD 0.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Serpent Stance, Ox Stance, Tiger Stance|
Healing Sphere is a core monk ability learned at level 64. It is a non-targeted healing spell, enabling the monk to drop a maximum of three healing spheres anywhere within range, requiring someone to only walk through them if they need healing anytime within three minutes.
Modified by Edit
- More responsibility is put on the recipient of the healing to know when they need the healing rather than the monk; however, in order to prevent any possible backlash, many monks resort to putting spheres as close as possible to their targets so effort is minimal to use them.
- With good aim and timing, spheres can be used on moving targets.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Healing Spheres now have a duration of 1 minute.; Healing Spheres will now heal for 50% of their original value if they expire without being picked up. This healing will factor in relevant Mastery.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The energy cost of Healing Sphere has been reduced to 40, down from 60.; The healing provided by the Healing Sphere base spell has been increased by 20%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.