|Healing Tide Totem|
|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 1 sec)|
Healing Tide Totem is a shaman ability available at level 65.
Modified by Edit
- (core ability)
- (core ability, restoration effect)
- ( enhancement spec ability)
- ( restoration spec ability)
- Glyph of Totemic Encirclement
- Item Level
- Minor Glyph
- Classes: Shaman
- Requires Level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
When you cast a totem spell, you also place unempowered totems for any elements that are not currently active. These totems have 5 health and produce no other effects.
- Sell Price: 1
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Healing Tide Totem is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): All totems are now considered spells, and summoning totems can be prevented by silencing effects. Searing Totem, Magma Totem, and Fire Elemental totems fall into the Fire school, while all other totems fall under the Nature school.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): All healing critical strikes now heal for 2 times a normal heal (+100%), up from 1.5 times a normal heal (+50%).