|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- The druids' reverence for nature allows them to bestow wondrous gifts upon their allies.
- In time, nature will heal all wounds. — Arturius Hathrow
Tips and Tactics
- Using with this spell results in a massive instant direct heal, which is very useful for emergency situations. Most druids have a macro that immediately casts Nature's Swiftness followed by Healing Touch. In this way you can take advantage of the spell's strength (a massive direct heal) while ignoring its weakness (long casting time).
- If you think your target might die while you're casting this spell, cast first to buy yourself a little time.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Healing Touch is now trained at level 78, up from level 3.