|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Hemorrhage is a rogue ability learned at level 10 for those with the Subtlety specialization. It is an instant strike, dealing 140% weapon damage (203% if a dagger is equipped) as well causing a bleed effect on the target. It replaces , also awarding one combo point.
Modified by Edit
Item improvement Edit
- The 4 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set gives you 5 Energy for every one of your Hemorrhage critical hits.
- The 6 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set reduces the threat generated from your Hemorrhage by 8%.
- The 4 piece bonus of the Slayer's Armor Set increases the damage done by Hemorrhage by 6%.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Hemorrhage base damage has been increased by 40%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 160% weapon damage instead of 110%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): Rank 4 of this ability no longer has its charges consumed by non-physical attacks and spells. Weapon damage reduced from 125% to 110%, but the damage debuff has been increased. This ability now correctly does additional damage when its debuff has already been applied.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): This ability now does 125% of weapon damage.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Your damage over time effects will no longer consume charges of Hemorrhage.