Ornamm leading the tribe to kill Trag.
|Theater of operations||Unknown|
They are a tribe of tauren that appearently predates the War of the Ancients, as Huln Highmountain lived at that time. In the aftermath of the Third War they live in Kalimdor, having an ancestral place in Feralas known as Camp Mojache, and Mulgore, respectively.
Trag Highmountain was a tauren of this tribe, he left his fellows and joined a barony of Mordis. During a battle he died, but was raised as a Forsaken because of the powers of the Orb of Ner'zhul.
Betrayal of their undead tribesmanEdit
Trag returned with his tribe, but the shaman, Sulamm betrayed him and ordered Ornamm to kill Trag whilst he slept with a spell. Trag was burning when he awakened and defeated the Tauren party led by Ornamm, however, he didn't kill anyone but proceded to confront the shaman. Even though his own rage and the Lich King's whispers ordered Trag to kill Sulamm he couldn't, leaving him in trance because of his own spell. Trag left his tribe because of what they tried to do and because he could put them in danger.
- Brave Highmountain - Action figure.
- Huln Highmountain - Spokesmen of the Tauren that helped during the War of the Ancients.
- Melgromm Highmountain - Battled in the Stair of Destiny.
- Trag Highmountain: Served Barony Mordis until his betrayal, now a Forsaken.
- Gorn Highmountain - Father of Trag.
- Sulamm: Shaman of the Highmountain.
- Ornamm: Leader of a party led to kill Trag Highmountain.
- Elder High Mountain - Possible member as his name isn't exactly the same as the others.