|Honor Among Thieves|
Honor Among Thieves is a passive rogue ability learned at level 50 for those with the Subtlety specialization. Whenever a party or raid member critically hits, the rogue will gain an extra combo point on the current target. This can only occur while the rogue is in combat.
- This effect only triggers from abilities, not from auto-attacks.
- This effect can also trigger from your own critting abilities.
- This effect only triggers from members of your group, not from members of the entire raid.
- Combat Pets owned by group members are (currently) considered as seperate members but within your group, so their critting abilities may trigger this effect too.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The Honor Among Thieves buff icon is now correctly displayed for the rogue, and not just for the rogue’s party members.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): A 1-second cooldown is now enforced on how often a rogue can gain combo points from his party via this talent.; This talent will now work properly again if two rogues with different ranks of the talent are in the same party.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Periodic critical strikes now grant combo points for rogues with this talent.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The bug where stacking multiple rogues with this talent caused them all to gain additional combo points has been fixed. In addition, it no longer cancels eating and drinking if a party member gains a critical strike while it is active.