|This article or section is a talent stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Honor Among Thieves|
- This effect only triggers from abilities, not from auto-attacks.
- This effect can also trigger from your own critting abilities.
- Firing a bow or throwing a knife is not considered an ability, these are considered normal damage.
- This effect only triggers from members of your group, not from members of the entire raid.
- Combat Pets owned by group members are (currently) considered as seperate members but within your group, so their critting abilities may trigger this effect too.
- This talent has an internal cooldown of one combo point per second per group member. (The tooltip does not include the bolded part.)
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Periodic critical strikes now grant combo points for rogues with this talent.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The bug where stacking multiple rogues with this talent caused them all to gain additional combo points has been fixed. In addition, it no longer cancels eating and drinking if a party member gains a critical strike while it is active.