|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Tips and tactics
- When there is high chance of being attacked while casting this spell, it is wise to have activated, allowing the full duration of hurricane to complete.
- This spell can be very useful when tanking for getting aggro on large groups. However, unless there is a healer nearby, it may be wise to interrupt it early to shift into .
- This spell does NOT break the mass clicking on the flags in the battlegrounds(i.e. Arathi Basin or Alterac Valley), though it can be wise to use this spell on them when combined with other AOE.
- Druids with the ability may want to wait for this to proc in order to cast this spell free of mana.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Genesis now works with Tranquility and Hurricane.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): No longer has a cooldown.
Old, 1 minute cooldown.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007):
- Now affected by area damage caps. Its bonus damage coefficients have also been increased.
- A tooltip error in rank 3 has been corrected.
Previously the damage coefficient was 107%.
- Patch 1.12.0 (22-Aug-2006): Attack delay raised from 20% to 25%.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): No longer a talent. Now available to all Druids at level 40. Damage and Mana cost increased on all ranks. Spell is now cast on a targeted area up to 30 yards away and affected by Nature's Reach. Multiple Druids casting Hurricane will no longer stack the slowdown effect. Radius of effect decreased slightly.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): A bug causing the Hurricane talent to not require channeling has been fixed. This spell now correctly requires channeling.