Lady Vashj's flag
|Secondary leaders||, , ,|
Turtle and Dragon turtle
Broken (slaves and allies)
|Base of operations||Zangarmarsh, Shadowmoon Valley|
|Other major cities||Karabor Sewers|
|Secondary languages||Draenei and Nerglish|
|Status||Defeated by Outland's heroes|
Illidan's Naga consists of various tribes of naga who followed Illidan Stormrage into Outland. They now control several of the watery areas of the shattered planet, including much of Zangarmarsh. They are led by his naga lieutenant, Lady Vashj, who rules from Coilfang Reservoir in Zangarmarsh. They are more vicious than the azerothian naga.
The naga tribes under Illidan
- Bloodscale: The Bloodscale naga control the area around Serpent and Marshlight Lakes in northern Zangarmarsh. They are led by Rajis Fyashe.
- Darkcrest: The Darkcrests control the area around Umbrafen Lake and the Lagoon in southeastern Zangarmarsh. They are led by Rajah Haghazed.
- Wrathfin: These naga are located within the Underbog. They are led by Overseer Tidewrath.
- Coilfang: These naga are located within Coilfang Reservoir, a gigantic drain in the middle of Serpent Lake in Zangarmarsh. These naga fall under Vashj's direct control and are spread throughout the four wings of Coilfang Reservoir.
- Coilskar: The only confirmed naga tribe outside of Zangarmarsh, this tribe controls the only sources of pure water in Shadowmoon Valley and are based at Coilskar Point — directly in the shadow of the fel-volcano known as Hand of Gul'dan. They are led by High Warlord Naj'entus who resides within the Black Temple.
- ^ "Terror of the Tides: Rise of the Naga, Wrath of the Betrayer, The Ruins of Dalaran, Balancing the Scales", Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment.
- ^ "Legacy of the Damned: A Symphony of Frost and Flame", Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment.
- ^ , World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment. Hellfire Peninsula. Warden Hamoot.