|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.|
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
|Improved Aspect of the Monkey|
|Location||Beast Mastery, Tier 2|
|Affects||Aspect of the Monkey|
Improved Aspect of the Monkey is a Hunter talent in the Beast Mastery tree. It increases the dodge bonus of your Aspect of the Monkey.
| Rank || % Dodge Increase
| 1 || 2
| 2 || 4
| 3 || 6
- This can be a death sentence in PvP against a Warrior of any kind, seeing that when you dodge one of their attacks it allows them to use Overpower and do serious damage.
- On the other side of things, this can be effective against a Rogue when coupled with Scorpid Sting, reducing their chance to hit you by a great deal.
- Most Hunters will tend to bypass this talent all together seeing that it is far too situational for normal use.