|Infusion of Light|
Infusion of Light is a passive paladin ability learned at level 50 for those with the Holy specialization. It works in conjunction with criticals to reduce the cast time on a small assortment of healing spells by 1.5 seconds.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Infusion of Light now applies its cast time reduction from Holy Shock critical effects to Holy Radiance, in addition to its current effects.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Infusion of Light can now lower the cast time of Flash of Light by 0.75/1.5 seconds, in addition to Holy Light and Divine Light. In addition, the old Denounce spell overlay effect has been transferred to Infusion of Light since Denounce is no longer a proc.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): This talent now causes the paladin's Flash of Light spells to heal the target for 50/100% of the Flash of Light healing amount over 12 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Light by 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to tier-10.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now affects Flash of Light too, reducing its cast time down to zero and can be used while moving.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.