Insignia of the Alliance is a rare quality PvP reward that removes all movement impairing effects but does not prevent them from being reapplied. Usable even if the effect would normally prevent trinket use. This item is popular for level 19 twinks for use in Warsong Gulch, where being able to break rooting can bring a victory.
The old priest insignia only removed fear, stun, and polymorph.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Items which previously required Marks of Honor will have their costs adjusted to remove these requirements.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Insignia of the Alliance now clears the debuff from Judgement of Justice.
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Insignia of the Alliance has been redesigned. The trinkets for all classes now have the same effect: Dispels all Movement impairing effects and all effects that cause loss of control of your character.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): PvP Rank requirement removed.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Fixed a bug where the PvP trinket rewards were not always removing the effects they were designed to remove (e.g. Polymorph, Fear, Stun).
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.