Insignia of the Crusade is one of two insignia needed for the quests Armaments of the Dawn. It is also used to obtain special head and leg enchants.
- NPC: Rohan the Assassin
- Items: 30 Bone Fragments
- Drop Location: Western Plaguelands, Eastern Plaguelands, Dire Maul, Stratholme and Scholomance.
Crypt Fiend Parts
- NPC: Huntsman Leopold
- Items: 30 Crypt Fiend Parts
- Drop Location: Eastern Plaguelands, Stratholme, Scholomance and Anub'shiah in Blackrock Depths.
- NPC: Rayne
- Items: 30 Savage Fronds
- Drop Location: Felwood, Feralas, Un'goro Crater, Dire Maul, Maraudon.
- See the section on Craftsman's Writs.
Insignia of the Crusade as a Quest Objective
The amount of Insignia needed vary by quality of the goods and your current standing with the Argent Dawn:
-  Turn in 10 Insignia of the Crusade and 30 to Mataus the Wrathcaster for an Ice Guard, a +10 frost resistance enchant
-  Turn in 10 Insignia of the Crusade and 30 to Mataus the Wrathcaster for a Shadow Guard, a +10 shadow resistance enchant