Insignia of the Crusade is one of two insignia needed for the quests Armaments of the Dawn. It is also used to obtain special head and leg enchants.
Bone Fragments Edit
- NPC: Rohan the Assassin
- Items: 30 Bone Fragments
- Drop Location: Western Plaguelands, Eastern Plaguelands, Dire Maul, Stratholme and Scholomance.
Crypt Fiend Parts Edit
- NPC: Huntsman Leopold
- Items: 30 Crypt Fiend Parts
- Drop Location: Eastern Plaguelands, Stratholme, Scholomance and Anub'shiah in Blackrock Depths.
Savage Frond Edit
- NPC: Rayne
- Items: 30 Savage Fronds
- Drop Location: Felwood, Feralas, Un'goro Crater, Dire Maul, Maraudon.
Craftsman's Writ Edit
- See the section on Craftsman's Writs.
Insignia of the Crusade as a Quest Objective Edit
The amount of Insignia needed vary by quality of the goods and your current standing with the Argent Dawn:
-  Turn in 10 Insignia of the Crusade and 30 to Mataus the Wrathcaster for an Ice Guard, a +10 frost resistance enchant
-  Turn in 10 Insignia of the Crusade and 30 to Mataus the Wrathcaster for a Shadow Guard, a +10 shadow resistance enchant