|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|Status||Alive (lore), Killable (WoW)|
Seeing her there may have been a mark of power of the Lich King, able to find his underlings even among the high elves without having to kill or even enslave them.
In CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Attacks and abilities
- AoE Slow, reducing movement, melee and casting speeds of opponents.
- Corruption, a damage over time single target spell (targetted via threat).
- Call to the Grave, a curse that deals 2100 Shadow damage after 60 seconds. The curse should be dispelled before it expires and deals damage.
- Renew, Flash Heal (~1,600) and Heal (~3,300), which need to be dispelled or interrupted.
Instructor Malicia has a chance to drop one of the following items. It is not guaranteed, however, that she will drop anything at all.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Removed.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Call of the Grave has had its damage reduced by half.
- Patch 1.11.1 (28-Jun-2006): Added.