|Race||Titanic watcher (Uncategorized)|
|Level||39 - 40 Elite|
|Health||14,000 - 15,000|
Note: for players using the cross-server Looking For Group functionality to run Uldaman, make sure your group kills Revelosh first in order to see who is allowed to loot The Shaft of Tsol. Anyone can loot the Gni'kiv Medallion but only one player will be allowed to loot the shaft, and these items currently cannot be traded across servers so you'll need to make sure the same player gets both items in order to summon Ironaya.
- Aggro: None may steal the secrets of the makers.
- She shares the same model with the Maiden of Virtue.
- The start of the event is greatly reminiscent of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark, but the results differ.
- Ironaya shares the same metal with an "-aya" suffix naming convention as Auriaya, another titanic creation.
- If you power ahead and open the door before using the staff (and completing the event), Ironya will be untargetable. She will not aggro your party either. The event must be played out in order for your party, or the player soloing the dungeon, to tap her.