|This article or section is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Level 85 - 86|
|Major settlements||The Arboretum|
Jade Temple Grounds
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria β|
- After a devastating naval battle, survivors from both the Horde and Alliance wash up onto the tree-lined shores of the Jade Forest. Surrounded by wilderness, they must form alliances with the natives if they wish to survive. Along the way, they will meet the pandaren... along with some of the greater powers that protect and shape Pandaria.
The Jade Forest is zone of lush rainforests and stone spires. The Pandaren buildings at the top of some of the spires create impressive vistas. As the beginning zone for existing players (level 85+?), the Horde crash on the northwestern side of the zone and the Alliance wash ashore on the southwestern side. Players meet the hozen and the jinyu. The Horde try to befriend the hozen and the Alliance try to sway the jinyu. The efforts of the two factions trying to win over these groups of denizens will bring them into more conflict and generate negative energy that will appear as the Sha.
This zone contains the level 85-86 dungeon Temple of the Jade Serpent which the players must cleanse of the Sha created by the conflict in the zone.
Getting there Edit
Currently there are two ways for players to make their first foray into the Jade Forest. One is to take a portal, and the other is to follow the quest chain that begins in Stormwind Keep/ Grommash Hold. It is expected that the portal option will be removed once the expansion is released.
Flight Master locations Edit
- The Arboretum
- Dawn's Blossom
- Emperor's Omen
- Jade Temple Grounds
- Sri-La Village
- Tian Monastery
- Pearlfin Village
- Wayward Landing
- Hellscream's Fist
- Note: It is expected that one or more may be removed prior to release.
- Dawn's Blossom to Stormwind City and Orgrimmar
- Wayward Landing to Stormwind City
- Hellscream's Fist to Orgrimmar
Adjacent regions Edit
Areas of interest Edit
|Dungeon Name||Level Range||Group Size||Approximate Run Time|
|Temple of the Jade Serpent||85||5-man||TBD|
- Concept art & Map
- In-game shots
Patch changes Edit