- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Requires Engineering (450)
- Use: Requests the presence of Jeeves, the perfect gentleman robot butler, who will attend to your needs for 10 min.
Jeeves can grant bank access to very skilled engineers and perform mundane tasks such as buying, selling, and repairing for anyone.
- Cooldown: 1 hours
Jeeves is a repair bot item crafted by engineers.
Jeeves is the first Repair bot that is not 'consumed' on use, although requiring a large amount of resources to craft. It is also the first bot to provide bank access, although only to Engineers.
This item is created with Engineering (450) and taught by .
- can randomly have 1 to 3 bolts created during manufacturing. The above ingredient list is assuming the lowest common denominator for the amount of required. Your results may vary.
- , used in the creation of one , is created 5 at a time from its required materials of and .
- is created by very low-level Jewelcrafters.
Like other repair bots, Jeeves does not survive logout*, or entering or leaving a battleground or instance.
*After summoning Jeeves in Dalaran, I logged my current character off and went straight to a different one in Dalaran. Jeeves was still there in the same place with his personal timer. So he DOES persist to a certain degree.
It is quite possible that Jeeves is a reference to the fictional
butler valet Jeeves, of P.G. Wodehouse fame.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.
- Repair bot - for information on other repair bots
- MOLL-E - an item that provides the engineer other amenities of civilization
- Wormhole Generator: Northrend - instant travel to various parts of northrend