|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.|
* Please replace the old information with up to date information.
|Corporal John J|
Corporal John J. Keeshan[28, 13] is a level 25 quest giver located deep in Render's Rock in the human-aligned zone of Redridge Mountains. During the Battle of Stonewatch Keep, he was attacked by the Blackrock orcs and dragged away to Render's Rock.
CataclysmEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Corporal Keeshan's full name is revealed to be John J. Keeshan, and will play a major role in the new Redridge Mountains storyline against the Blackrock clan. He is the leader of The Bravo Company. He also plays a role in the Burning Steppes Storyline.
- He is most directly accessed by taking the left-most path once inside the cave. The cave is full of Blackrock Champions, the object of  .
- His name, and the nature of the quests he gives in Cataclysm, are a reference to John Rambo.
- In the quest "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Keeshan is seen on a mounted gun turret on the back of a player driven Alliance Steam Tank, shooting at Blackrock Orcs, this is very similar to a scene in the 2008 Rambo movie, where Rambo was seen mounted on a turret firing at enemies, further adding to speculation that he was inspired by Rambo.
- When the quest chain starts, Keeshan is found street fighting in the basement of the town inn, with multiple people watching and betting on the fight. This is similar to the opening scene in Rambo 3, where Rambo street fights for money.
- Keeshan claims that when he came back from the war, people accused him of killing baby orcs, in "First Blood", Rambo said that people called him "baby killer" along with other insults.
- Keeshan's story closely resembles that of many soldiers returning from the Vietnam war, and may be a tribute to their honor and bravery as well.
- He sometimes appears as one of the 'elite group of fighters' during Firelands daily questline.
|World of Warcraft||Cataclysm|